Nuvo Baths Inc

rob in Kitchener
rob in Kitchener
5 reviews Kitchener, ON

Vanity purchase

I recently purchased a vanity for my bathroom at Nuvo Baths (now called Exxo Building Products) near the 401 and Warden Ave. I purchased a vanity faucet and mirror with a granite top and undermount basin for $700! The value was outstanding. It really looks great in my bathroom and the customer service was great there too!

Hong Y in Mississauga
Hong Y in Mississauga

new toilet

The company provide a very good service, they are very nice and kindly, very patient did a great help to my new home. the produce are good qulity and very reasonable cost. I am very happy with all of the service.

Hong G in Etobicoke
Hong G in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

renovate bathroom

we bought bath tub, sinks, facucets and vannities from them. We feel it is worth to go there, they have everything in one showroom, people are pleasant and nice service and exellent products. We will recommand more friends to buy their products.

More about Nuvo Baths Inc

Look to Nuvo Baths for coordinating your modern bathroom decor. Nuvo Baths offers a variety of bathroom faucets, sinks, vanities and accessories.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Toronto?