Altius Architecture Inc

Reviews for Altius Architecture Inc

Toronto Guy
Toronto Guy

Architecture Job

Do yourself a favour, Just stay away from this company. If I could do it all over again I would never use them. They were rated highly in a magazine so I gave them a shot. Big mistake. They are very disorganized, and when they make mistakes they try to cover things up. I am glad I am done with them.
Also timelines were slow, follow up was poor, they operated not as professionals but like kids.

T C from Toronto
T C from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Mini Home/ Altius/ Sustain

Hello,
I have recently joined this site, and I would strongly advise anyone looking for modern/contempory design for any sort of building or structure to use Altius. I have purchased a mini Home
from them and we are extremely satisfied with all aspects of it.
Perfectly designed!

I would argue that the other
"poor" review, re: Altius going over budget??? Did you listen when they told you the cost/ sq. foot?
Or we're you lost in la la land???
Seriously!

Their web site speaks for them selves!
They build dreams! For people who can afford it.
Good luck with another architect.
TC

TORONTO CLIENT from Toronto
TORONTO CLIENT from Toronto

Architecture services

Hired Altius to design our dream cottage. We set a strict budget in the contract. They took a significant deposit. Their design was over budget by 250k. We advised we could not move forward. The company said too bad and threatened to sue us if we shared our experience with others. They have not returned our emails or calls since. Their position is that sometimes projects go over budget. This is why we set a budget in the first place. They are not ethical and cannot be trusted.

More about Altius Architecture Inc

Altius Architecture Inc is a full service architecture and interior design firm with a wide variety of experience in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Looking for Architects pros in Toronto?