Poor, inconsistent quality finish on outdoor railing. Handrail is smooth in some areas and rough and pitted in others. Caused damaged to interior stairs - left gaping nail holes in finished treads. They had no interest whatsoever in rectifying either of these issues. Also, they did not adhere to the payment terms of the written contract. I had to call Visa in order to compel them to do so. They were helpful and patient during the design and selection process.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- This company could improve their service by being willing to fix any mistakes they make.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Be cautious that the company you choose will actually deliver what they promise to deliver, that will care about the quality of the finished product, and that will have some respect for your home.