Bolton Railings

Randy from Toronto
Randy from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Interior and exteriopr railings

Poor, inconsistent quality finish on outdoor railing. Handrail is smooth in some areas and rough and pitted in others. Caused damaged to interior stairs - left gaping nail holes in finished treads. They had no interest whatsoever in rectifying either of these issues. Also, they did not adhere to the payment terms of the written contract. I had to call Visa in order to compel them to do so. They were helpful and patient during the design and selection process.

Eily in North york
Eily in North york

Railing for Juliet Balcony

We met the rep of Bolton Railings at a home show. We liked that they specialize only in stairs and railings. We gave them the dimensions and got the quote which was reasonable. Then they had the supervisor come out personally to take the exact measurements so that there was no mistakes. We are very happy with them because they installed the railing professionally. The railing looks beautiful and we love it. We will call them again to do the stairs and railings inside our house in the future.

Disappointed with service in Waterdown
Disappointed with service in Waterdown
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

caused damage to our railing

Shortly after we moved in to our new home we informed the builder that our railing was not secure. A Bolton Railing service technician came to our house to fix the railing. While he was working he slipped with his drill and broke off a portion of the hand rail. At the time the representative was apologetic and said that he did not have the tools to repair the damage at that time, but he would return and repair it. This happened in November 2009 and we are stilling waiting for this railing to be repaired over 2 YEARS LATER!! We have contacted the railing company numerous times and they always said that someone would come out and fix it, but it never happened. I do not think Bolton Railing is an honest or professional company because in my opinion any company with pride in their work or that had any regard for their reputation would own up to a mistake that they made and would resolve it in prompt fashion. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Mrs Fix It
Mrs Fix It
1 review Aurora, ON

installed hall railing

Bolton Railings
905-857-3266
3 Browning Crt
Bolton

From the moment I called the company they were excellent to deal with. Deborah the salesperson called me back and came over to give me an estimate I ordered the railing and 3 weeks later the installer came over and installed the product. He did an excellent job and even cleaned up after himself. When he left I had no mess and a beautiful railing. I would recommend them anytime. Very professional and reasonable.

Amria
Amria
1 review Aurora, ON

Railing replacement

Deborah the estimator was in to see me the day after I called for an estimate. She was very professional and efficient. They manufactured the railing to my exact measurements and Joe the installer did the work. He was very efficient and clean. They left the site (my home) as clean when they left as it was when they arrived. I would highly recommend them.