Merry Maids

Tidy Person in Victoria
Tidy Person in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

100% (dis)Satisfaction Guaranteed

Do not waste your money with this company. My request only ever was for them to concentrate on cleaning my floors. We do not have children or animals in the house. I do a lot of other cleaning myself. See attached pictures of the kind of cleaning that was done. Then I was blamed for 'having issues', the hardwood floors were blamed. They did come and do a re-clean which obviously was too much. I obviously had not right to complain in the first place? I am finally done with them! The attached photo's below tell my story... decide for yourself.