Burlington Fence Limited

Jo Anne Falkenburger from Burlington
Jo Anne Falkenburger from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Chain link fence

Rick at Burlington Fence is fantastic, he came out when they said he would, provided a quote right away and where available to answer all our questions. We opted to install the fence ourselves as we are do it yourselfers for most projects and they were extremely helpful with advice and instructions.

D. from Rodney
D. from Rodney
3 reviews Rodney, ON

Fence Gates

The wooden fence gates on my property had broken and I needed to replace them. I went to the showroom and they showed me examples of what they were able to purchase. I made my purchase with a deposit and a promise to deliver and install in 10 days. I received a call within 7 days from the office confirming they had the gates and booking an appointment to come and install the gates. I made the appointment to have them installed two days later. Their installer came right on time. The gates were still in the box with no scratches or dents on them. The two gates were installed by noon and looked really good.