Oak Ridge Woodworking

Review for Oak Ridge Woodworking

Cassandra Misale from St. Catharines
Cassandra Misale from St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

custom kitchen and bathroom cabinets

I built a house in 2006 and Ed Roorda and his team at Oak Ridge Woodworking was a dream to work with. I brought in photos of kitchen features and finishes I liked and they replicated them to perfection. The qualiity is incomparable. They take pride in their work. My cabinets were all installed properly and level, and on time. Their selection is amazing and they are able to accomodate any of your storage needs and were so friendly. I am building another house and would not use any other cabinet maker. Even my laundry room and guest bathrooms and another kitchen were given the same kind of care and look fantastic. I recommend them highly. I can't remember the price exactly but I DO remember I was shocked at how little it cost for what they gave me. They also installed floor to ceiling bookshelves which are once again, well built, beautiful and just perfection.