Barwood Flooring

Barwood Flooring
416-431-4800
860 Progress Avenue
Scarborough

I contacted Barwood Flooring and spoke with Antonio regarding the installation on harwood flooring in my newly purchased home. Barwood Flooring was chosen by my builder to install the flooring throughout all of the suites in my condominium so I thought it best to contact them to install the same flooring in my bedroom. I was not disappointed in the least. They were extremely professional and finished my home so the wood flooring is continuous from one room to the next (you cannot tell that there was carpet in the bedroom before!). I would highly recommend them as they did an exceptional job in my home. Thank you!