HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Surrey  >  Ben's Appliances
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ben's Appliances

1 review Chilliwack, BC

We are long time customers of Ben's and have always been pleased with our purchases and their quick reaction to any challenges we have encountered over approx. 25 years. This is our first time dealing with the "next generation" of this family business and remain very confident that the business is in good hands.

Thanks for your review!

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Matthew at Ben's Appliances is really knowledgeable about his products and will strive to understand your needs to give you the best recommendation to meet them. He'll take plenty of time to answer any and all questions you may have. He won't budge much on price (thus 4 stars, not 5), but will make every effort to ensure your appliances are delivered and installed when you need them, even on fairly short notice (as was the case for me).

Job Price

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to get everything figured out in time for the reno completion.

Terri in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I did a lot of research on kitchen appliances and went to several stores. The other stores wouldn't take anytime for me or my questions. When I got to bens Russ acknowledged me right away and showed me different models and told me about the promotions. I asked a million questions like a female would, he just smiled and answered away. Russ also told me how to save money on there products. I didn't felt rushed or pushed into any appliance. When I walked out of there after I paid, I actually was so excited about all the appliances I just bought. I would highly recommend bens for any appliance. They are there for the customers and there budget.

Job Price

Thanks for your thoughtful review. Yes, Russ LOVES answering our potential clients questions, so please never hesitate to ask away (even after you have them in your home, that's what we are here for!)

Linda M in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

This is my second purchase from Ben's, Matthew and Kevin came to my rescue after a disasterous washer/dryer purchase from a big box store back in January. I'm so happy with their service that went back today and added a Maytag Fridge, stove & dishwasher and the service from Russ was just as consistently good. I'll never buy an appliance from anyone else!

Job Price

Thank you for giving us a chance again!

Happy Keppy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I have always had exceptional service from this company for more than 30 years. First from Joe and now his son Matt who is carrying on the tradion. Honest and trustworthy sums it up!

Job Price

Thank you for your review! Pop's has big shoes to fill, but we like to think were doing a good job as well. Thank you for the 30 years of business.

1 review Surrey, BC

Russ Roe, very knowledgable and able to assist with all my concerns
in replacing my Maytag range. Excellent service and very professional in his presentation. Highly recommend this store for service.

Greatly appreciated.

Job Price

Thank you for your review.

Naiviv in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We re-visited Ben's Appliances in Surrey sometime June 24, 2017 and eventually decided to purchase a Maytag Top Load Washer. We have previously purchased new front load dryer from the same store as we were quite satisfied about their services. This time we've met with Matthew Notting who has given us a comprehensive overview about using HE washers. This store has never failed us to provide excellent service and they would go an extra mile to deliver the product especially when it's badly needed. We will surely recommend this store to our folks and we look forward to purchase their products in the future.

Job Price

Thanks for the thorough review!

1 review Surrey, BC

Received professional, courteous service from two employees as we were looking to replace our aging washer and dryer. All questions answered and we were carefully listened to as to our needs and preferences were stated. Given options of different appliances within our price range. No pressure applied at any time.
As repeat customers once again will recommend this store and return ourselves.

Job Price

Thanks again for your business.

The Mitchells in Surrey

We have been dealing with Ben's Appliances for the past
ten years. We like dealing with the smaller independent stores
The employees are very friendly, informative , and knowledgable.
One of the things I like about Ben's is they have a good service department, when and if required.
I would recommend them to my friends.

Job Price

Thank you for your loyalty.

Holtz in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Washing machine and dishwasher.
Friendly service, no pressure. Good prices, not amazing. Promise to beat other companies but they always seem to be a few dollars less anyway.
Could be better hours.

Job Price

Thank you for your review.

More about Ben's Appliances

Bens Appliance (also doing business as Ben's Maytag Store) started as an appliance repair and sales shop that served Surrey and surrounding areas in 1962. As the area grew this family owned and operated store managed to open its doors to more and more families from all over the Lower Mainland. Fast forward almost 50 years and Ben’s Maytag Store continues to excel in what they’re good at; Great service, strong products, a professional staff and competitive prices.

Being that we “Service what we sell” you can feel at ease with your purchase, knowing that the store where you purchased your appliance is also the store that can answer all your product related questions, or even service your appliances if the need arises. We sell a number of brands including Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair, Kitchenaid, Panasonic, Amana and Inglis, brands that we feel carry the most value when it comes down to price, reliability, and features. Our prices are very competitive, so you can be confident that you’re always getting a great deal. After your appliance purchase, you can expect a speedy delivery and installation by our very own installation staff who will deliver, install and takeaway your old appliances.

If you’re interested in purchasing an appliance, or even curious to “See what’s out there”. Come visit us at the store, we would be happy to show you around.

Please see information applicable to our business below:

We sell the following Appliances:

· Venmar

· Broan

· Nutone

· Panasonic

With regard to the sale of new appliances we:

· Service and repair everything we sell

· Guarantee lowest prices

· Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff

· No pressure Sales staff

We repair the following appliances:

Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers
Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers
Microwaves / Over the range or Built in
Garburators / Disposers
Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers
We perform repairs in the following areas:

Langley, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Moody, BC
Burnaby, BC
Richmond, BC
We repair and service the following brands:

Whirlpool
Magic Chef
Moffat
Electrolux

Appliance Repair and Appliance Retailers
Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Front Load Washer, Range, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Microwave, Disposer
Sales, Repair, Installation on our own products.
We Sell: Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Amana, Whirlpool, Panasonic, Air King We service: Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Amana, Whirlpool, General Electric, Frigidaire, Moffat, Hot Point,
White, Black, Stainless Steel, White Ice, Silver
Ben’s Maytag Store strives to provide no non sense customer service, great products and same to next day appliance repair for families around the lower mainland. We have been selling and repairing appliances since 1962, family owned and operated to this day. Please don’t hesitate to call and discuss your next project with us. (604) 581-4307 Please see information applicable to our business below: We sell the following Appliances: · Jennair · Kitchenaid · Maytag · Whirlpool · Amana · Sakura · Venmar · Broan · Nutone · Panasonic With regard to the sale of new appliances we: · Service and repair everything we sell · Guarantee lowest prices · Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff · No pressure Sales staff We repair the following appliances: Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers Washing Machines and Stackers Clothes Dryers Stoves / Ranges / Cooktops Wall Ovens Cooktops Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers Microwaves / Over the range or Built in Garburators / Disposers Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers We perform repairs in the following areas: Langley, BC Surrey, BC Delta, BC White Rock, BC Maple Ridge, BC Pitt Meadows, BC Coquitlam, BC Port Coquitlam, BC Port Moody, BC Burnaby, BC Richmond, BC We repair and service the following brands: Whirlpool Kenmore Frigidaire GE Maytag Amana Inglis Samsung General Electric KitchenAid Magic Chef Moffat Electrolux
1962
No returns
visa, mastercard, cash, interac, finance
Better Business Bureau