HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Surrey  >  Ben's Appliances

Reviews for Ben's Appliances

Bandula in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Compared to prices quoted by other appliance companies in lower mainland, I got this cooktop about $400 less from Ben's Appliances! They delivered it to my home and did measurements of the existing cutout to make sure no additional cutting is needed. They offered to install it at a reasonable price, or, if I prefer, gave the option of installing it by myself. Because of the additional 1 year parts + labor warranty I get, I got them to install it. I am quite happy with their service as well as the installation and highly recommend them.

Thanks! Appreciate the business.

Lyuen in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I was in and out of the store within 15 minutes. Russ showed me the best deal for the product I wanted and was able to order the color I request. The only down side was because of holidays and how busy they are I will not be able to get delivery till next year. But that's ok for the great and friendly service today.

Thanks so much for your kind words and being patient. Merry Christmas

Valerie in Surrey
1 review New Westminster, BC

LOVE the customer care BEN'S offers and the excellent servicing of their products. We already have four appliances from Ben's that have lasted many years. Just ordered two more for the next generation of our family. I'm sure they will appreciate the professionalism and care offered and the quality of the products. Wish all companies could be like this! Treated like family. Just recommended them to a friend who had a not so positive experience with a company that outsources their servicing. Hope she makes the switch!

Thanks Valerie. We do our best. :)

Ana  in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

This is the best appliance store! Personal services top notch. Matt is willing to spend quality time to insure that you get the right product. Coast and Trails appliances can go suck it.

Thank you for the review.

homeschoolrz in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We've been buying and servicing our appliances at/with Ben's for more than 20 years because they provide the best value and the best service. They are family run and have been doing it right since the 1960's

Thank you for your kind review!

S & P. Johnston in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

This store has been serving our family for two generations. We are extremely pleased with their dedication to their customers. They are friendly, professional and provide excellent service and prices. We would recommend them to anyone.

Thank You.

CMarples in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We were referred to Matt through a friend who was also doing a kitchen reno. I had done my research and thought I had found the best price at another store. However, the customer service had not been a great experience at the other store. I was going to have to chase the person I had delt with down because he hadn't bothered to follow up with me when he said he would. So I decided to give Matt a quick call to see if he could meet our price. Not only did he meet our price he beat it by about $1000 and it was a fun easy experience. He anticipated future needs we would have with measurements etc since he knew we were doing a reno and gave me the info I needed before I knew I needed it. He was also very available whenever we called with follow up questions. I am so happy I called Ben's Appliances.

Thank You. Looking forward to the new build!

Gloria Wittal from Surrey
2 reviews Langley, BC

What great service all round. Delivery drivers went above and beyond in the appliance delivery and helped us get the other appliances in as well. Ordering went well too. They met Home Depots prices and ordered appliances and held them until my Reno was done. Home Depot would not do this. They even gave me the same prices as Home Depot offered. I am very pleased as they even do the warranty coverage. All in all the best!!! I recommend them highly.

Thanks Gloria.

Ajith P
3 reviews Surrey, BC

I moved in to our new home in South Surrey 2 months back. All the appliances were MayTag except the dishwasher which was old and not fully functional. We visited a few appliances shop and got the same info and prices as anywhere and decided to have a go at Ben's in North Surrey 0n October 3, 2017. This is a family run business and got a detailed information from the owner - Matt on MayTag and its product lines. It did not took much time for us to finalize the dishwasher and the delivery and install was confirmed for the subsequent week on Oct 10, 2017. The install was smooth and Matt's brother who looks after install took great care not to damage the hardwood flooring as our countertop height was a bit smaller. Checked and made sure everything works well. Will recommend anyone looking for a great sales and support on appliances.

Thanks for your review, that was very thoughtful!

Steve by Green Timbers in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I woke up this morning wondering how I was going to do laundry since my 10 year old washer I bought from a different retailer, had "given up the ghost" as they say.
Knowing from friends' recommendations that Ben's was going to make this easy and painless: 10:10 AM: bought the beautiful new washing machine.
12:30 PM: was doing my first load of towels in my newly, professionally delivered and installed washer, with the old one gone too!
I can also recommend their appliance repair service too as they reminded me that several years ago they replaced the ice-maker in my fridge, super fast as well!
BRAVO, Ben's, Thank you, and again, sorry I took so long to write this, it's now 2:07 PM the same day!

Haha! 2 hours isn't bad to wait for a new machine eh!? Thanks Steve

More about Ben's Appliances

Bens Appliance started as an appliance repair and sales shop that served Surrey and surrounding areas in 1962. As the area grew this family owned and operated store managed to open its doors to more and more families from all over the Lower Mainland. Fast forward more than 50 years and Ben’s Maytag Store continues to excel in what they’re good at; Great service, strong products, a professional staff and competitive prices.

Being that we “Service what we sell” you can feel at ease with your purchase, knowing that the store where you purchased your appliance is also the store that can answer all your product related questions, or even service your appliances if the need arises. We sell a number of brands including Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair, Kitchenaid, Panasonic, Amana and Inglis, brands that we feel carry the most value when it comes down to price, reliability, and features. Our prices are very competitive, so you can be confident that you’re always getting a great deal. After your appliance purchase, you can expect a speedy delivery and installation by our very own installation staff who will deliver, install and takeaway your old appliances.

If you’re interested in purchasing an appliance, or even curious to “See what’s out there”. Come visit us at the store, we would be happy to show you around.

Ben’s Maytag Store strives to provide no non sense customer service, great products and same to next day appliance repair for families around the lower mainland.

We have been selling and repairing appliances since 1962, family owned and operated to this day. Please don’t hesitate to call and discuss your next project with us. (604) 581-4307

Please see information applicable to our business below:

We sell the following Appliances:

· Venmar

· Broan

· Nutone

· Panasonic

With regard to the sale of new appliances we:

· Service and repair everything we sell

· Guarantee lowest prices

· Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff

· No pressure Sales staff

We repair the following appliances:

Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers
Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers
Microwaves / Over the range or Built in
Garburators / Disposers
Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers
We perform repairs in the following areas:

Langley, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Moody, BC
Burnaby, BC
Richmond, BC
We repair and service the following brands:

Whirlpool