HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Surrey  >  Ben's Appliances
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ben's Appliances

S & P. Johnston in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

This store has been serving our family for two generations. We are extremely pleased with their dedication to their customers. They are friendly, professional and provide excellent service and prices. We would recommend them to anyone.

CMarples in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We were referred to Matt through a friend who was also doing a kitchen reno. I had done my research and thought I had found the best price at another store. However, the customer service had not been a great experience at the other store. I was going to have to chase the person I had delt with down because he hadn't bothered to follow up with me when he said he would. So I decided to give Matt a quick call to see if he could meet our price. Not only did he meet our price he beat it by about $1000 and it was a fun easy experience. He anticipated future needs we would have with measurements etc since he knew we were doing a reno and gave me the info I needed before I knew I needed it. He was also very available whenever we called with follow up questions. I am so happy I called Ben's Appliances.

Gloria Wittal from Surrey
2 reviews Langley, BC

What great service all round. Delivery drivers went above and beyond in the appliance delivery and helped us get the other appliances in as well. Ordering went well too. They met Home Depots prices and ordered appliances and held them until my Reno was done. Home Depot would not do this. They even gave me the same prices as Home Depot offered. I am very pleased as they even do the warranty coverage. All in all the best!!! I recommend them highly.

Thanks Gloria.

Ajith P
3 reviews Surrey, BC

I moved in to our new home in South Surrey 2 months back. All the appliances were MayTag except the dishwasher which was old and not fully functional. We visited a few appliances shop and got the same info and prices as anywhere and decided to have a go at Ben's in North Surrey 0n October 3, 2017. This is a family run business and got a detailed information from the owner - Matt on MayTag and its product lines. It did not took much time for us to finalize the dishwasher and the delivery and install was confirmed for the subsequent week on Oct 10, 2017. The install was smooth and Matt's brother who looks after install took great care not to damage the hardwood flooring as our countertop height was a bit smaller. Checked and made sure everything works well. Will recommend anyone looking for a great sales and support on appliances.

Thanks for your review, that was very thoughtful!

Steve by Green Timbers in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I woke up this morning wondering how I was going to do laundry since my 10 year old washer I bought from a different retailer, had "given up the ghost" as they say.
Knowing from friends' recommendations that Ben's was going to make this easy and painless: 10:10 AM: bought the beautiful new washing machine.
12:30 PM: was doing my first load of towels in my newly, professionally delivered and installed washer, with the old one gone too!
I can also recommend their appliance repair service too as they reminded me that several years ago they replaced the ice-maker in my fridge, super fast as well!
BRAVO, Ben's, Thank you, and again, sorry I took so long to write this, it's now 2:07 PM the same day!

Haha! 2 hours isn't bad to wait for a new machine eh!? Thanks Steve

Brianl in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Great Service and Staff! Thanks for your assistance in making appliance shopping easy. Knowledge and Courteous Staff is always a welcome change. They explained all and would definitely shop here again.
Brian

Thank you for your purchase.

Shelly V.
1 review Surrey, BC

After shopping for appliances for 2 days, and feeling very overwhelmed, I ended up at Ben's Appliances. The customer service I received from Russ and Shelly was amazing. They were so knowledgeable, answered all my questions and helped me stay within my budget. I desperately needed a stove and they were so accommodating, they were able to deliver it within a couple days. I can't wait for my fridge and dishwasher to be delivered. I left feeling happy and confident I made the right purchase. I should have gone to Ben's appliances in the first place, it would have saved me a lot of stress. I highly recommend Ben's appliance if you are in the market for new appliances.

Thank you again for your purchase and review.

JK in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We are in our third house, and have purchased all of our appliances from Ben's Maytag. It is so easy to shop there, very friendly and knowledgeable staff - always offering the best deal for our needs. I am excited for their soap dispensing system Matthew is implementing - anyone who takes the environment into account earns an extra star.

Thank you for your review! Yes, what an exciting time. REFILLABLE SOAP! Zero Waste! I'm excited too I guess. Enjoy your new energy efficient appliances!

Susan in Surrey

Knowledgeable *****
Efficient *****
Courteous & Respectful *****
Full service ***** Includes removing old, delivering, installing new!
Competitive pricing *****
Service *****
The best place to get your appliances, nothing is contracted out they offer the full service I wouldn't even look anywhere else ~ Thanks Ben's Appliances!

Thank you for your detailed review Susan!

DianeM in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

My range broke a few weeks ago so we shopped around, no luck and then remembered Bens. Went in at lunch, found exactly what we were looking for, good price. Our sales person, Matthew was very helpful & knowledgeable about his products. New range was delivered today. While the techs were installing it one of them noticed a very small dent in the top of the console, I couldn't see it so he showed me where it was by feel. I still can't see it! But he said a new one will be ordered, delivered and installed in a few weeks. So the jury's still out until we see if they follow through but I have every confidence that there won't be a problem. Just made 2 cakes! So far, so good.

Thanks for the review! Looks like we were able to get that warranty repair done within 10 days! Hope you're enjoying your new range!

More about Ben's Appliances

Bens Appliance (also doing business as Ben's Maytag Store) started as an appliance repair and sales shop that served Surrey and surrounding areas in 1962. As the area grew this family owned and operated store managed to open its doors to more and more families from all over the Lower Mainland. Fast forward almost 50 years and Ben’s Maytag Store continues to excel in what they’re good at; Great service, strong products, a professional staff and competitive prices.

Being that we “Service what we sell” you can feel at ease with your purchase, knowing that the store where you purchased your appliance is also the store that can answer all your product related questions, or even service your appliances if the need arises. We sell a number of brands including Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair, Kitchenaid, Panasonic, Amana and Inglis, brands that we feel carry the most value when it comes down to price, reliability, and features. Our prices are very competitive, so you can be confident that you’re always getting a great deal. After your appliance purchase, you can expect a speedy delivery and installation by our very own installation staff who will deliver, install and takeaway your old appliances.

If you’re interested in purchasing an appliance, or even curious to “See what’s out there”. Come visit us at the store, we would be happy to show you around.

Please see information applicable to our business below:

We sell the following Appliances:

· Venmar

· Broan

· Nutone

· Panasonic

With regard to the sale of new appliances we:

· Service and repair everything we sell

· Guarantee lowest prices

· Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff

· No pressure Sales staff

We repair the following appliances:

Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers
Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers
Microwaves / Over the range or Built in
Garburators / Disposers
Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers
We perform repairs in the following areas:

Langley, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Moody, BC
Burnaby, BC
Richmond, BC
We repair and service the following brands:

Whirlpool
Magic Chef
Moffat
Electrolux

Appliance Repair and Appliance Retailers
Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Front Load Washer, Range, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Microwave, Disposer
Sales, Repair, Installation on our own products.
We Sell: Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Amana, Whirlpool, Panasonic, Air King We service: Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Amana, Whirlpool, General Electric, Frigidaire, Moffat, Hot Point,
White, Black, Stainless Steel, White Ice, Silver
Ben’s Maytag Store strives to provide no non sense customer service, great products and same to next day appliance repair for families around the lower mainland. We have been selling and repairing appliances since 1962, family owned and operated to this day. Please don’t hesitate to call and discuss your next project with us. (604) 581-4307 Please see information applicable to our business below: We sell the following Appliances: · Jennair · Kitchenaid · Maytag · Whirlpool · Amana · Sakura · Venmar · Broan · Nutone · Panasonic With regard to the sale of new appliances we: · Service and repair everything we sell · Guarantee lowest prices · Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff · No pressure Sales staff We repair the following appliances: Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers Washing Machines and Stackers Clothes Dryers Stoves / Ranges / Cooktops Wall Ovens Cooktops Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers Microwaves / Over the range or Built in Garburators / Disposers Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers We perform repairs in the following areas: Langley, BC Surrey, BC Delta, BC White Rock, BC Maple Ridge, BC Pitt Meadows, BC Coquitlam, BC Port Coquitlam, BC Port Moody, BC Burnaby, BC Richmond, BC We repair and service the following brands: Whirlpool Kenmore Frigidaire GE Maytag Amana Inglis Samsung General Electric KitchenAid Magic Chef Moffat Electrolux
1962
No returns
visa, mastercard, cash, interac, finance
Better Business Bureau