HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Surrey  >  Ben's Appliances

Reviews for Ben's Appliances

sharon tammen in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

My washer needed some repair work and also my stove. Ken the repairman came and he was very professional and quick and knowledgeable. For the last 20 years we have bought all our appliances from Ben's Maytag store and we have always been extremely happy with the service.

Karen VK
1 review Surrey, BC

Ben's provided friendly, informative, and competitive pre-purchase service on our KitchenAid cooktop, and Whirlpool dishwasher ... and great post-sale care. Though we were very careful with our new electric ceramic glass cooktop, after the first use of one of the elements, it appeared to be deeply scratched. Ben's sent a serviceman out, and Ken was extremely helpful with clearing up, and explaining the problem. It was actually something the cooktop cleaner we bought was able to address and was not a problem with the cooktop having been marred at all. Where it felt and looked like the surface had been scratched, it was actually fine bits of aluminum that had transferred to the cooktop from our wok. He spot treated those areas specifically with a thicker amount of cleaner - leaving it there for a bit to soak into the marks, and that removed it all. I love our new cooktop and would never go back to gas. Other than that one time, it's been a breeze to use, and extremely easy to clean. Now I know aluminum pots and pans can leave marks on the surface, and though they are more stubborn to clean than cooking splashes from soup and other splatters, they come out.

Rosemary MacGillivray in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

We have been acquainted with Ben's appliances since the late 1960's when we first moved to Surrey and couldn't afford new appliances. They serviced our used washer, dryer, etc. Always friendly and helpful. Then when it was ready to replace the used for new we researched other retailers, thinking Ben's prices would be higher. Not so, pleasant surprise, very competitive and lower prices than we anticipated. So they have installed every major appliance now in our home, bought at Ben's, of course. Very happy with their service.

Jack in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Exellent service for the last 39 years. Thank-you for choosing a quality manufacture to pass on to us. MATAG, and KITCHEN AID are the two we chose for all our appliances.

THANK YOU for your ongoing support Jack.

1 review Surrey, BC

Fantastic service. I will use them for all of my major appliance purchases from here on in! Delivery was exactly when they said it would be. Russell was honest and knowledgeable. The easiest purchase I have made in a long time.

Thank you for your kind words! - Matt

David in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

When shopping around looking at fridges, Matt was the only sales person who took time to explain all the options and features on the market. Price comparison, Ben's was the same price as "big box" stores but the added value of customer service is what separated Ben's Appliances from the rest. We will be back for our next appliance purchase or repair. Thank you Matt. Good job.

Thanks for the kind words David.

Maytag in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

The salesperson Russ Roe was very professional with his approach and very knowledgeable with washing machines and dryers, there was no pressure to purchase from Russ Roe, he was well versed and accommodated us with delivery, he also saved us extra expenses as living in a condo and installation was in a closet we thought we needed a side vent, a side vent was not required, the installers were very polite, competent and professional.They removed our old stackable washer and dryer and installed the new Maytag washer and dryer without any incidents.

Thank you for your kind words. - Matt

Judy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We recently purchased a new Whirlpool front load washer and dryer from Ben's. The salesman in the store was most helpful and very knowledgeable about the appliances in the show room and answered all our questions. We had an potential problem with the new appliances fitting in our laundry area and he was able to tell us exactly how much clearance we needed, and other things to check for, very helpful. He was very patient and thorough in answering our questions. We had never owned front loading machines before, so we did have a lot of questions. We purchased that day. Our old washer had died so the salesman managed to arrange for delivery 48 hours later, which was fantastic.

The delivery man called the morning of the delivery, giving me a two hour window in which he would arrive. Why can't all deliveries be arranged like this?? I was able to run some errands beforehand, and didn't have to sit home all day waiting. I really loved this courtesy.

The delivery man and his helper who arrived, on time, were very polite, friendly and very knowledgeable about the products. Our old set was taken out, the new ones set in place and hooked up and any mess was immediately cleaned up by the men. The delivery man then spent at least 15 minutes patiently answering all my questions and explaining how each machine should be operated, pointing out all the features of each appliance and how they worked. He was wonderfully thorough in all respects.

I would recommend this store to anyone who asked. We have purchased appliances and had repair work done by Ben's in the past and the experience is always the same. All their employees without exception are extremely professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable about their products, the business and the repairs being done.

Most important to me, they are very respectful of their customers, which is very difficult to find these days.

I have found their prices for both appliances and repairs very reasonable and comparable to the big box stores. But you would never get this kind of service from a big box store!

Fred Woolacott in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I am very happy with the new dishwasher I bought from Ben's Appliance in Surrey BC. Soon we will be purchasing a dryer from them as well because the service is awesome.

Thanks for your kind words! - Matt

peg - in South Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

I was in the market for a dishwasher, but not keen on the expenditure; however, I was reluctantly in the process of visiting different retailers. Matt of Ben's Appliance was so nice that I immediately felt at ease as I obtained information from him about the various units.
The previous retailer I visited I felt I needed to think about it, but with Matt's knowledge and presentation, I purchased on the spot. Delivery took place a couple of days later, it was Matt's brother and nephew that delivered, installed and demonstrated the operating
system to me. I was very pleased at this long time family owned business. Their delivery and install was also lower than the previous business saving me an additional $75. I am pleased to recommend this family business.

Thanks again for your business! - Matt

More about Ben's Appliances

Bens Appliance (also doing business as Ben's Maytag Store) started as an appliance repair and sales shop that served Surrey and surrounding areas in 1962. As the area grew this family owned and operated store managed to open its doors to more and more families from all over the Lower Mainland. Fast forward almost 50 years and Ben’s Maytag Store continues to excel in what they’re good at; Great service, strong products, a professional staff and competitive prices.

Being that we “Service what we sell” you can feel at ease with your purchase, knowing that the store where you purchased your appliance is also the store that can answer all your product related questions, or even service your appliances if the need arises. We sell a number of brands including Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair, Kitchenaid, Panasonic, Amana and Inglis, brands that we feel carry the most value when it comes down to price, reliability, and features. Our prices are very competitive, so you can be confident that you’re always getting a great deal. After your appliance purchase, you can expect a speedy delivery and installation by our very own installation staff who will deliver, install and takeaway your old appliances.

If you’re interested in purchasing an appliance, or even curious to “See what’s out there”. Come visit us at the store, we would be happy to show you around.

Please see information applicable to our business below:

We sell the following Appliances:

· Venmar

· Broan

· Nutone

· Panasonic

With regard to the sale of new appliances we:

· Service and repair everything we sell

· Guarantee lowest prices

· Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff

· No pressure Sales staff

We repair the following appliances:

Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers
Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers
Microwaves / Over the range or Built in
Garburators / Disposers
Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers
We perform repairs in the following areas:

Langley, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Moody, BC
Burnaby, BC
Richmond, BC
We repair and service the following brands:

Whirlpool
Magic Chef
Moffat
Electrolux

Appliance Repair and Appliance Retailers
Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Front Load Washer, Range, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Microwave, Disposer
Sales, Repair, Installation
We Sell: Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Amana, Whirlpool, Panasonic, Air King We service: Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Amana, Whirlpool, General Electric, Frigidaire, Moffat, Hot Point,
White, Black, Stainless Steel, White Ice, Silver
Ben’s Maytag Store strives to provide no non sense customer service, great products and same to next day appliance repair for families around the lower mainland. We have been selling and repairing appliances since 1962, family owned and operated to this day. Please don’t hesitate to call and discuss your next project with us. (604) 581-4307 Please see information applicable to our business below: We sell the following Appliances: · Jennair · Kitchenaid · Maytag · Whirlpool · Amana · Sakura · Venmar · Broan · Nutone · Panasonic With regard to the sale of new appliances we: · Service and repair everything we sell · Guarantee lowest prices · Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff · No pressure Sales staff We repair the following appliances: Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers Washing Machines and Stackers Clothes Dryers Stoves / Ranges / Cooktops Wall Ovens Cooktops Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers Microwaves / Over the range or Built in Garburators / Disposers Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers We perform repairs in the following areas: Langley, BC Surrey, BC Delta, BC White Rock, BC Maple Ridge, BC Pitt Meadows, BC Coquitlam, BC Port Coquitlam, BC Port Moody, BC Burnaby, BC Richmond, BC We repair and service the following brands: Whirlpool Kenmore Frigidaire GE Maytag Amana Inglis Samsung General Electric KitchenAid Magic Chef Moffat Electrolux
1962
No returns
visa, mastercard, cash, interac, finance
Better Business Bureau