Aerus Electrolux

D in Nova Scotia
D in Nova Scotia
35 reviews Sydney, NS

Purchase a new vacuum.

When my old vacuum wouldn't work anymore I started looking in every local store but everything seemed to be the same and they all looked like they wouldn't last very long. I had previously had an Electrolux vacuum and I knew that they lasted a long time. I contacted the local Aerus dealer and he came to the house and gave me a demonstration of what was available in my price range. There wasn't any pressure and he even gave me a credit for my old vacuum. After the demonstration I decided to wait and make a decision at a later date. I wanted to make sure that this was exactly what I wanted to purchase. I further researched the model that I was interested in and found out that it was above average for performance and durability. I then called and purchased the Electrolux. I am still using this vacuum and have never had any problems with this machine. The company did a follow up this past year to make sure that everything was working as it should. I can say that I would definitely purchase another Electrolux if I need one in the future. Quality and service are two items thatwill definitely get my business.