Knowles Plumbing

Howard S in Port Carling
Howard S in Port Carling
1 review Port Carling, ON

Holiday Leak Repair

So happy I used this company. I called Friday at 5:30 of Victoria Day Weekend because my kitchen sprung a leak and I had to turn off the water to the sink.
They were very busy and promised to try to fit us in, but said we probably would have to wait til Tuesday. They called and came Saturday early afternoon and fixed the pipes in under a half hour working at lightning speed and the fee was most reasonable. They were fast, courteous, super efficient, and did not take advantage of me with the billing.