Bathrooms By Master Reglazing Inc

Bathroom Renovation
134 Diamond Drive SE Calgary AB T2J7B3
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Calgary  >  Bathrooms By Master Reglazing Inc

Reviews for Bathrooms By Master Reglazing Inc

Nicole Neate from Calgary
Nicole Neate from Calgary

Had large roman bathtub installed including framing and tiling the deck and tiling the surrounding walls

I truly cannot say enough good things about this company. I was impressed right off the bat by Dave's knowledge and professionalism when he came to give us a quote. From start to finish Francis and Rachel were punctual, honest, neat, hardworking and respectful. The finished product is immaculate and I couldn't be happier. I almost hesitate to give such a glowing review because I don't want too many people to find out about these guys before we want to hire them in the future!

Thank you Nicole. We truly enjoyed working for you and look forward to serving your family again in the future. Enjoy your bathroom.

Betty from Calgary
Betty from Calgary

renovated bathrooms, hallway, and electrical

They were recommended by our mortgage broker. WOW! not disappointed! they gave us an estimate and came under in the end! Fantastic tile work and the whole job is fantastic! They do deliver! Had one issue with our toilet and they came back within a couple of days to fix it! Nice! :) Very happy with Master Baths and very quality work! The employees obviously care for detail and great workmanship! We will call them again for our next project! Thank you Dave, Kristen, Dean and Francis! People LOVE your work!

Ryan Magee in Calgary
Ryan Magee in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Dealt directly with the staff at Master Bathrooms and absolutely appreciate the professional courtesy, wonderful work, and great accountability shown by the office staff and team working inside of my home!

Elaine in Okotoks
Elaine in Okotoks
15 reviews Okotoks, AB

new bathroom

I would prefer not to share my reason as to why I will never use or refer this company. I will say that one must research and Google who they are doing business with.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Bathrooms By Master Reglazing Inc

Master Bathrooms has provided the best in Kitchen and Bathroom renovations to the greater Calgary area since 2001. Master Bathrooms provides free estimates, dedicated professional employees that focus on your job alone and only the best most respected tile, counter top, and cabinet providers available. www. master-bathrooms. com