Kott Lumber Company

Review for Kott Lumber Company

Kay Oh from Ottawa
Kay Oh from Ottawa
15 reviews Ottawa, ON

Supply lumber for custom home

I had Kott supplying almost all of the lumber used to build my new home because my project manager had subcontracted them. I felt the estimation that was given was fair, but once the work started, the estimation was quite off. That could possibly be my projector manager's mistake, but it definitely cost more than initial cost. In any case, the quality of wood was sturdy and as it should be. Billing was easy and was billed monthly for the wood delivered, though it is a little pricey. I wished they would leave the load in an area where it would be difficult for thieves to access because a few pieces went missing every now and then (I was there for the majority of the building). Overall, I think the quality of the product is fine but the price could be a little more competitive since I find other companies offer comparable prices.