Window Complements Ltd

Reviews for Window Complements Ltd

Kitty
Kitty

Awesome Window Company

My husband and I met Robert (the father) at the HomeShow years ago and hired him to do the shutters for our first home because we felt very comfortable with him. We were impressed that he came installed all the shutters in our home all by himself. The shutters are still in relatively good condition and it has been 12 years! We moved into a new house last year and really like the look of Hunter Douglas blinds. Most of the places I called would only offer HD for our whole home. Then I remembered Window Complements and found my email from 10 years ago and wrote to them asking if they can help me. Jason (the son) came over and gave me lots of great suggestions. We ended up only spending money on using HD in some rooms and other brands in others. He also gave me suggestions on what type of blinds to use in each room. We are very happy with the result and would definitely recommend them.

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

new home with 23 windows needing to be all covered

We had a new home and needed window coverings for the entire home. The father and son team were very accommodating - they were organized and had many sample with them - different colours, textures etc. From the privacy needs of the bedroom to the best choices for the kitchen to get the best bang for your buck.

I have recommended Window Complements to a couple of friend who were also very pleased with the service, knowledge and price point offered.

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

window coverings

we purchased a new home and had a few different companies in to provide a quote on our vision.

Robert of Window Complements came with many styles and sample colours to choose from. We dealt with each room and area separately understanding the usage of the window and its covering. We spent hours looking over all the options we were never pressured to make a decision right away.

We were very impressed with the knowledge both Robert and his son had of their products. (Wear and tear, durability, ease of cleaning etc.)

They were gracious and returned about a year later do deal with shifting issues in the window frames.

I would have no problem even today 5 years after the fact to highly recommend Window Complements to anyone. We have recommended a number of our friends to Robert and all have have a very positive experience.