Markelangelo's

Catherine in Ottawa
Catherine in Ottawa
0 reviews , ON

Skylight replacement done well

Markelangelo took on a relatively small job for me that I had trouble finding other roofers willing to do, just replacing a skylight. Their price was very reasonable, they were great at communicating, and the workers on site were courteous, knowledgeable and cleaned up after themselves. I’ll be hiring them for bigger roofing jobs in the future and would recommend them.

Catherine, thanks so much for the review, and allowing us the time needed to get to the work. At the end of the day the new skylight was a great fit. Have a great summer.

Richard in Ottawa
Richard in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Reshingle Roof

The professionalism and workmanship from this company was outstanding. I had a small issue which was related to the eavestrough and had nothing to do with the roof but they checked with me twice after rainstorms to see if i was satisfied and even corrected the positioning of the eavestrough to correct the issue. Just outstanding all around.

Richard, We're glad you had a great experience. Thanks for choosing us to take care of your roof. Have a great summer.

A Martineau in Ottawa
A Martineau in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow Gem installation

Markelangelos installed snow gems on 6 townhomes (including mine) . They did this in record time, were very professional and did a great job . Their price was very reasonable too and they respected our timelines. A shout out to Patricia for all her patience in answering our emails and questions. Now I know who to go to for my roof repairs. I definitely recommend them

Thanks so much for the review. We're available anytime to help with any of your roofing needs.

Tony P. in Cumberland
Tony P. in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

replacement of shingle roof with timberline shingles & GAF roofing system

I can only comment on what I hear and what I see. The professional service delivery of this company was above average. Indeed from Quote to post installation the details were effectively delivered. I would recommend this company to any responsible property owner.

Short and sweet and to the point. Thanks Tony for the review. Glad to know you were happy with the whole process.

Caprice in Cumberland
Caprice in Cumberland

New roof in Cumberland ON

We have a very large bungalow 60’ + and they arrived at 7 am with a crew of 12 + and left at 7 pm the roof and shed finished, and the cleanup all done. What an amazing job, they suggested the colour for the new roof and we could not be happier the house looks great. i would recommend Markelangelo to friends and family they have a great crew that are very professional, hard working and easy to deal with. Thanks

Thanks so much for the review Monique. We also appreciate your patience with the weather and early winter last fall. Have a great summer.

Denise in Ottawa
Denise in Ottawa

Roof replacement

We decided to go with this company for the following reasons:
- The owner took the time to thoroughly inspect our roof, make a sketch with dimensions of it and cover step by step what the job would entail and which products would be used.
- My brother had recommended this company having used them and being very satisfied with the work and the efforts taken to keep the property clean of all debris.
We were not disappointed, from the respectful team of employees to the pride of work to the safety measures taken and an overall superior efficiency in getting the job done in a timely manner, we are so happy to have called on Markelangelo's Roofing to get our roof replaced. We highly recommend them.

We love happy customers Denise and we are glad that you're one as well. These reviews really help potential customers in making their decisions of who to choose to do their roof so thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. Thanks again and hopefully we'll see you in your neighbourhood again soon.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof and Repairs

Mark did a half roof at my place 3 years ago and it is still in excellent condition. The main roof done by a different company 10 years ago had a leak this winter. I called Mark as I was impressed with his company's previous work and he came as soon as the weather permitted and repaired the leak from the other company's work at a very reasonable cost. Mark knows his business, is personable, follows up on his work and is prices are fair.

Brian, definitely one of the best reviews we've received. We're always available to help you or any of your friends, family or neighbours. Very kind words. Thanks again and hopefully we see you in the neighbourhood.

Fred in Ottawa
Fred in Ottawa

Attic Problem and Insulation

Recently, Markelangelos assessed a leaking problem with our bathroom fan venting into the attic. One of their experts, Dan, pinpointed the problem, gave us a detailed explanation of the problem and the solution. We were very impressed with his knowledge. We hired Markelangelos to fix the problem and to add additional installation to the attic. They arrived at the best possible time, worked very quickly and thoroughly and cleaned up after they finished.
5 years ago, they completely installed a new roof on our house and we have not had any roof problems since. We would not hesitate to recommend this company for any work related to roofing or insulation.

Thanks very much Fred. We're happy that you've trusted us with some pretty important aspects of your home. Now you're dry and warmer. Enjoy the rest of this cold winter, a little more comfortable.

JM the cookie lady in Kanata
JM the cookie lady in Kanata

Installation of a skylight

Markelangelo's Roofing was recommended by a very knowledgeable friend. I was very impressed with the friendly, professional staff and the excellent service. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work and materials.

Thanks so much for leaving the review and for being patient waiting for parts to your skylight. Andy, Dan and I also appreciated the baking you did for us, the packaging was nice as well. Thanks again.

Bob Muma in Ottawa
Bob Muma in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repair and new shingles on the roof

Shingles had reached end of life, there was a hole in the roof and a chimney that was no longer used. Mark came by, did an assessment and developed a proposal to address the issues. The work was scheduled for late October, Markelangelo is very busy. A couple days prior to the start date, Danny the Operations Manager called to go over what was gonna be done over the course of the job. On the start day a crew of 9 showed up, the senior guy on the crew Steve, went over his understanding of what was to be done. The work started and was completed by noon the next day.
Overall this was a great renovation experience; from the initial contact with Mark through the proposal and conduct of the work by Danny and the roofing crew. Mark, Danny and Steve made the effort to communicate what was gonna be done and how the crew addressed my concerns. The members of the crew were friendly and engaging and quite willing to stop and chat. I was really impressed by the set up, tarps and plywood were laid out to protect the deck, windows and plants. At any one time there were at least two members of the crew picking up and cleaning. On completion of the work Danny and Steve went over what was done.
I would highly recommend Markelangelo's for roofing work.

Bob,

I'm always glad to hear about happy customers and the detail they go through while leaving the review. It's important that what we tell you is going to happen and happens and in the timeframe we expect it to take. Thanks again for the review.

More about Markelangelo's

MARKELANGELO'S ROOFING serves the greater Ottawa area. We are a professional and trustworthy company with a proven track record. We have fully trained, certified employees who specialize in specific installation procedures and focus 100% on quality control to ensure your satisfaction with the final product.

As a testament to our exceptional level of service, our clients eagerly recommend us to friends and family. In fact, we built Markelangelo’s solely through word of mouth.

We are very aware of how our business impacts the environment. We contribute by participating in recycling programs available at local landfills. All garbage, shingles, metal and wood are separated before we take our dump trailers to these landfills. Each waste product is then put into its appropriate area of the landfill and processed. We save approximately a thousand tonnes of material being buried in landfills every year.