Markelangelo's

1584 Old Montreal Road, Cumberland ON K4C 1G8.
Markelangelo's

Reviews for Markelangelo's

JM the cookie lady in Kanata
JM the cookie lady in Kanata

Installation of a skylight

Markelangelo's Roofing was recommended by a very knowledgeable friend. I was very impressed with the friendly, professional staff and the excellent service. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work and materials.

Thanks so much for leaving the review and for being patient waiting for parts to your skylight. Andy, Dan and I also appreciated the baking you did for us, the packaging was nice as well. Thanks again.

Bob Muma in Ottawa
Bob Muma in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repair and new shingles on the roof

Shingles had reached end of life, there was a hole in the roof and a chimney that was no longer used. Mark came by, did an assessment and developed a proposal to address the issues. The work was scheduled for late October, Markelangelo is very busy. A couple days prior to the start date, Danny the Operations Manager called to go over what was gonna be done over the course of the job. On the start day a crew of 9 showed up, the senior guy on the crew Steve, went over his understanding of what was to be done. The work started and was completed by noon the next day.
Overall this was a great renovation experience; from the initial contact with Mark through the proposal and conduct of the work by Danny and the roofing crew. Mark, Danny and Steve made the effort to communicate what was gonna be done and how the crew addressed my concerns. The members of the crew were friendly and engaging and quite willing to stop and chat. I was really impressed by the set up, tarps and plywood were laid out to protect the deck, windows and plants. At any one time there were at least two members of the crew picking up and cleaning. On completion of the work Danny and Steve went over what was done.
I would highly recommend Markelangelo's for roofing work.

Bob,

I'm always glad to hear about happy customers and the detail they go through while leaving the review. It's important that what we tell you is going to happen and happens and in the timeframe we expect it to take. Thanks again for the review.

Serge in Ottawa
Serge in Ottawa

New Roof!

We had a new roof installed a couple of weeks ago and are very satisfied with the quality of the work, from the initial estimate with Mark to the dealings with the nice office lady :) to the cleanup after the job was done. Danny and his crew were extremely professional and friendly. Communication with Danny was excellent, he texted several times with updates as to when the crew would begin depending on weather. The whole job was completed in 1 day from morning to evening and I was truly impressed with the cleanup after the job. You would never know that there was about a dozen guys running around with materials and garbage all over the place. Our property was immaculate when they left and I have yet to find 1 nail in the yard. The roof looks great and I feel this time that the quality of the material and worksmanship will put our minds at ease for years to come, not like the quick and crappy job that is done by the builders of the house. Mark, thank you to you and your crew!

Serge,

No more repairs and no more looking up at the roof after every storm that comes through town. Glad you're happy with everything. See you in the neighbourhood and thanks for the review.

Steve in Kanata
Steve in Kanata

Textbook roof replacement

They completed the job in roughly the time estimated (2 days for 1600 square feet * 2 (semi-detached, both sides)), cleaned-up thoroughly, did not damage anything, and the workmanship appears to be excellent. If I had one complaint, it's that they start whenever they are ready. I get the feeling that they are highly subject to the whims of the weather plus availability of other job sites. We were given a window of 2-3 weeks, and they finally arrived with less than 24hr notice. But, they got it done quickly, which meant that we weren't blocked out of our garage for long. I recommend them.

Steve, thanks for the review. You're right, this business is very much dictated by the weather. We happened to have a half day that we could get going on your house so we called to see if it worked for you and your neighbour and it worked out. Thanks for the recommendation as well.

Jim in Ottawa in Ottawa
Jim in Ottawa in Ottawa

New Roof

I was very pleased with Markelangelo's work from start to finish. To begin, Mark laid out our options and it was clear he was very knowledgeable. I felt confident in his recommendations. The work was carried out in a day and the crew was friendly, polite and professional. Danny followed up the next day with some touch ups and another thorough inspection and doubled checked the clean-up. Contacting the office about scheduling and payments was friendly and helpful, too. Overall I'm very happy to recommend Markelangelo's.

Jim,

Thanks for choosing us to have the work done and good to hear you were happy with the whole process. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with and thanks for taking time to leave the review.

Mike in Ottawa
Mike in Ottawa

New Roof

Mark is really a gentleman and met me several times leading up to the project. Very approachable and courteous. Over the course, we had several conversations not all necessarily related to roofing. He worked with me from the last year and temporarily fixed the roof last November so that I do not spend sleepless night during this past winter.

He was then was able to take care of my roof early in the year (May) before I had to go for my surgery. He and his team even addressed a few additional things at no charge. Grateful to them for that. His team and Mark himself came back for minor fix ups later, which they did without a problem. Bottom line is that I was happy with the work done esp. given the fact that I am a person that is hard to please. Also, I have never written a review before but wanted to do this one.

I had done enough research on roofing products and specs and Marks quote included all quality material and specs that wanted, that I did not find elsewhere for the similar price. I recommend them without any reservations.

Good luck to Mark and his team!

Mike, your generous praise is very much appreciated and we're honored that you chose us to be your first review. Every client has the right to expect the very best, and that is the goal we try to reach with each and every roof. I enjoyed meeting and working with you. I'm glad to know that every challenge that you presented to us was successfully completed! Thank you for the privilege of working for you.
Mark

Anne & Dave in Ottawa
Anne & Dave in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof & Vents

Our thanks to Mark & the Markelangelo roofing team! The roof looks great and the site clean up during and afterwards was exceptional.

The owner, Mark McSherry, was prompt with an initial site visit, provided a quotation and samples of materials to be used, and explained all the details. The team arrived early to start and did a good job in spite of the heat, rain and thunderstorm. They were all courteous, friendly, professional, and seemed to enjoy the job despite the less than perfect weather conditions. Mark stopped in to check on the progress early in the day and followed up with another visit after the work was finished to check on the clean up and ensure that our expectations were met.

We are very pleased with the results, and the people that we dealt with. We would highly recommend Markelangelo’s Roofing.

Thank you very much for the review. It very much helps others get a sense of what to expect with the entire re roofing process. You were also a pleasure to work with. Thanks again.

Grant in Ottawa
Grant in Ottawa

Roof reshingled

Great service from first interaction to follow-up after the job. Super courteous, competitive pricing and quality work. The crew was courteous, professional and cleaned up after themselves. They worked hard in the scorching summer heat to get our job done. Would highly recommend Markelangelo's to anyone.

Grant, thank you for such amazing praise! It has been our pleasure working with you from start to finish for all your roofing needs, even through the hottest days.
Mark

Bryan & Tami Ault in Kanata
Bryan & Tami Ault in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing company to choose!

We highly recommend Markelangelo's for your roofing needs. We had a great experience with service and quality work and are very pleased with our finished product. They stand behind their product (shingles etc) and workmanship. We also called them regarding another issue unrelated to their work and they came out to assess the situation and fix it without hesitation. Great service and quality work!

Thanks Bryan and Tami for your generous praise and recommendation. We appreciate you calling on us anytime.

More about Markelangelo's

MARKELANGELO'S ROOFING serves the greater Ottawa area. We are a professional and trustworthy company with a proven track record. We have fully trained, certified employees who specialize in specific installation procedures and focus 100% on quality control to ensure your satisfaction with the final product.

As a testament to our exceptional level of service, our clients eagerly recommend us to friends and family. In fact, we built Markelangelo’s solely through word of mouth
We are very aware of how our business impacts the environment. We contribute by participating in recycling programs available at local landfills. All garbage, shingles, metal and wood are separated before we take our dump trailers to these landfills. Each waste product is then put into its appropriate area of the landfill and processed. We save approximately a thousands tonnes of material being buried in lanfills every year.