Brentwood Roofing & Aluminum Works Ltd

Scott Graham  from Georgina
Scott Graham from Georgina
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Replacement of BP Asphalt Shingles

I recommend Dave Baxter and the team from Brentwood Roofing without hesitation to replace your shingle roof. Dave quickly responded to my request for an estimate, and travelled to our out of the way cottage to provide a quote. Dave’s written quote provided exceptional detail about the job and its components, in a well written, easy to understand format. Moreover, Dave followed-up to explain the process, and shared valuable suggestions on both style and structural concerns. I was extremely satisfied with the flexibility of the installation date, affordable price and quality materials used in the job. I quoted four local roofing companies before selecting Brentwood as my preferred contractor, and found Brentwood’s quote delivered the best value, five year warranty and quality roofing components. If you’re looking for a great roof, at an affordable price, Brentwood is sure to exceed your expectations.

george warren in Barrie
george warren in Barrie
2 reviews BARRIE, ON

New Roof

Brentwood came recommended from a work colleague. There were 4 houses on our street that required new roofs. Brentwood was very competitive with the pricing so we contracted them for all 4 houses. The work was done correctly and on schedule. They covered all walks and shrubs with tarps and cleaned up after the job was done. We have no issue recommending Brentwood.

Colin in South Barrie
Colin in South Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Replaced Roof

I went with Brentwood roofing for a number of reasons, including their A+ rating with the BBB and their 5 year workmanship warranty. Other roofing companies offered longer warranties, but I had a hard time accepting the fact their warranty was longer then they have actually been in business. My original roof was only 8 years old when it "failed". The crew that came out was able to address a few minor issues with the original quote on the spot, John was in charge of the crew that tore off the old roof and replaced it with a finished product I am very happy with. Their attention to detail and the methodical approach to replacing the roof was excellent. Unfortunately for them I am one of "those customers" that watched the whole process to make sure I was getting what I paid for. Since this is my first replacement roof I did my homework and John and his crew surpassed all my expectations. Even one of the owners came by to talk and check on the status, which I appreciated. I would recommend Brentwood to anyone who asked, and a number of my neighbors have been by already. Thank you.

David Krampp-Jameson
David Krampp-Jameson
1 review ,

Aluminun fascia and soffit

Recently we constructed a new coach house. I discovered Brentwood Roofing while "Yellow Page" shopping.

I was delighted with David's rapid response, which included a reasonable and fair quote. Impressively, his reliable. skilled crew arrived before the arranged date and worked continuously until full completion of the job. Additionally, we are elated at the quality of work provided. It was a pleasure to have such professional people working on our project.

Having been in the service industry myself for over 30 years, it's wonderful to discover a company like Brentwood who provides the same level of customer service I attmept to deliver myself.

David

liz in barrie
liz in barrie
1 review ,

A new roof

We had recieved 2 other quotes from other roofing companies. We had heard many stories about fly by night roofers, and were very careful regarding our selection. When we got a call from David the same day we were very impressed. It took the other companies over a week to call us back. David met my husband and I and right away we knew we had called the right company. He showed us many different types of shingles, and backed that up by offering the company credentials such as; their insurance, licence, references and the fact that their workers were covered by WSIB. The job was done on time, and the clean up was great! there price was more than the others but in the end it was well worth it. Thank you Brentwood and especially David for his professional approach to our roofing project. We will not hesitate to refer you to our friends.

Dear Liz & Brian,
Thank you so much for your the kind words. We try our best to educate our clients prior to making such an investment as a new roof. We feel a client who is educated is also one who can make an intellegent, informed buying decision based on fact and not just price. Again, thanks for taking the time to writing this review.

Regards,