Brant Windows & Doors

Reviews for Brant Windows & Doors

Cheryl in Hamilton
Cheryl in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Front Living room and entry windows

We are very satisfied with the windows, get compliments all the time on the look. Job was don in an professional and efficient manner. Installers were great, polite and cleaned up after themselves in and out without question. I'd definitely use them again.

1 review Hamilton, ON

basement windows

Do more research then I did they have a F with BBB for a reason I decided to go with them cuz I like the no pressure attitude of the sales rep. Was given a time frame of 3 to 4 weeks 6 weeks and counting as of now. They provide zero customer service. I understand delays can happen but take the time to call your client and inform them. I tried calling a few times and all they tell you is yeah early next week.
I'm not expecting much with the end product if they ever get installed.
They claim to have been in business for 25 years if this is true I'm truly shocked but alas I'm too lazy to do the research so maybe they haven't been.
Luckily it wasn't too costly of a mistake I've learned my lesson for next time (hopefully)

Daniel in Burlington
Daniel in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great Service, Great Products, Friendly Staff

The installers were very friendly and the quality and style of the windows and doors I had installed were top notch. They left my house clean when they left despite all the work done. Brant Windows' Sales Rep was very friendly and he worked with me to get a great deal to replace the old drafty windows and doors in the fixer upper I just bought. I would highly recommend these guys and will definitely use them for my next project.

Jane from Oakville
Jane from Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

New door installation

Was very disappointed with this company. the doors were suppose to be installed within 4weeks. It took over 8 weeks when I called multiple times to find out the status. I had to take two full days of work off and the company only worked for a couple hours each day and took over an hour for lunch. Very disappointing. Had to call back as lock set did not work and screen door was installed incorrectly. Blamed me for the issues. Would not listen to reason.