Glass First Class Limited

Glass First Class Limited

Reviews for Glass First Class Limited

Maryann
Maryann

Exterior home maintenance, repair and installation.

A crew was dispatched by their customer service representative, Amanda, in a very professional and timely manner. All work was quoted on in writing prior to start. Their team was able to inspect and repair both my roof and eavestrough/downspouts, cut back a wall of aggressively growing ivy and remove and install new roof de-icing cables. Our home is three stories with a steep pitched roof and despite it's challenges all of the work was done expertly. I will definitely call them back to my home for future needs.

Cris in East York
Cris in East York

Good service but way too expensive

I used Glass First Class to clean our eaves. They reached out via email and I confirmed the service. The office is very organized and they did a good job BUT the quote of $319.00 plus tax was almost double what we paid with another company last year. I made the mistake to book them thinking they had done the work for us previously.

When they finished the work, I was told that our downspouts were partially clogged and it would be another $200 to do them. Who would think that these two things would be separately priced.

I contacted the company that did our eaves last year (big mistake not having them this year) and they only charged $ 175 which included the eaves AND the downspouts.
The company is very pleasant but way, way overpriced.

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

Good service,

Glass First Class has been cleaning windows for about 5 years and they have always been professional and friendly.
Cleaned eavestrough, cleaned exterior & interior windows .
The customer service with Amanda is very helpful.
I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Maria  from Etobicoke
Maria from Etobicoke

service

Glass First Class has been cleaning my windows and large skylight for about 10 years and they have always been professional and friendly. The skylight was cleaned inside and out, and I was completely satisfied with the attentiveness to detail and respect they showed for property. I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for your comments, we really enjoy working for our appreciative Clients!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Window and eaves trough cleaning

Excellent company with experience technicians and outstanding customer service. Have been using them to clean my windows and eavs trough for last 8 years. Referred them to several my friends. JD

Thank you John, we really appreciate your feedback and your referrals!

SamanthaJohn in Toronto
SamanthaJohn in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window cleaning

I had my inside/outside windows cleaned by GLASS First Class Ltd- excellent quality of work, they arrived on the time schedule, I was very impressed, I will definetley recommend my family and friends to Glass First class.

Maria  from Etobicoke
Maria from Etobicoke

exterior window washing

I was impressed with the care taken in avoiding damage to my extensive landscaping that he had to manouvre around, and the fact he actually removed paint drips that had been left before - without my asking ! ... and at a reasonable price.
Have been using GFC for a number of years and I have not yet been disappointed.

Glimmer Carlson from Toronto
Glimmer Carlson from Toronto

Exterior window cleaning

BEWARE!!! This company is horrible to deal with! I've used them in the past and the job they did was mediocre at best but still ok. The first time they came I noticed that one window screen had fallen out and it had dented my car. At the time I didn't think much of it and decided to let i be. The next time they came was on a Friday. I had ordered an outside job only this time but made sure they would come when my house keeper was there so that they could come in to remove the screens. I was surprised to hear that they had come and gone without going inside since our screens only open from the inside. They had somehow managed to pry them away from the outside. It wasn't until the next morning that we found a broken piece of the window sill and two fallen and dented window screens in our garden below the windows. I called them on Tuesday to inform them about the damage. The receptionist said the owner would come and take a look. So far everything was ok. It was handled properly (or so I thought) When the owner showed up he blatantly told me it wasn't their fault!!! He claimed that they were not responsible and that they didn't brake my window sill nor pushed out the screens. He questioned me on why it took me four days to call them (They came on Friday, we noticed the damage on Sat and I was not able to call until Tuesday) He even went as far as suggesting that I must have done it myself by slamming the window shut!!! Why would I do that? And how is it even possible? We had not opened that window at all. I was shocked and felt really threatened by his aggressive behaviour. Aftewards we spoke on the phone again and I said I was going to contact my window company to find out how much it would cost to have it all repaired, then I would deduct it from their bill. The window company came to inspect and they claim that the only way this could have happened is if somebody had leaned a ladder against the sill (which they did) and that the repair would be three times as much as the window cleaning bill. We've tried talking to the owner on more than one occasion and we have written letters but he's not willing to assume any responsibility at all. In fact we now have a collection agency harassing us! It's horrible to have to deal with such nonsense!! This company is NOT worth your time or precious money!!!!!!

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto

Outdoor Window Cleaning

I booked the service that included two window cleanings per year. They came and cleaned the windows after the rain finally stopped. They did a very good job but I would recommend to anyone that you remember to take off your screens or they can't do them for you.

I was able to get all my windows done twice for the same price as the cost of doing it just once last year.

Very happy!

Brad

More about Glass First Class Limited

Our crews are organized to do residential and commercial window and eaves cleaning. Call us or visit our website for a free estimate.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?