Waterproofing

Reviews for K Kuypers Construction Ltd

Ryan from Edmonton
Ryan from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Weeping tile, foundation repair, sump pump install

780-448-9908
11420 142 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

I have been in the construction industry for a long time and have high expectations for contractors. Kevin and his crew were fantastic, they repaired my foundation, waterproofed it, installed weeping tile and a sump pump.

They finished on time and with no headaches. His crew did a great job protecting my property while they worked, and given the mess created from digging out so much clay I couldn't be happier with how they left my property after. It looks like they were never there.

When the owner of the company is in the trenches working on your foundation you will rest assured that the job is done right!

Barbara from Edmonton
Barbara from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Weeping tile

Can't remember the cost, but it was reasonable. The workers were quick, efficient, and very honest (someone found an old credit card that had fallen behind my steps and passed it to me). They were as careful as they could be with any plants that could be removed then returned after the work. I had a juniper that would not survive being dug out, and that was explained. Only issue I had was that the glass in a door was cracked during service. An offer to replace it was given without hassle, so it was not a big issue to me. Also had to insist that the window wells be actually attached to the house, not simply held in place by gravel. Overall, I would recommend them.