Paint & Wallpaper Retailers

403-726-9161
414-4600 130 Avenue SE
Calgary
AB

I picked up paint samples, I wanted Stone Hearth 2 times they've given me smoky taupe. I call this morning to ask if I could bring it back. They said no that Smoky Taupe was Stone Hearth. I said well I go by the name on the swatch, which would mean you've given me this smoky taupe twice.

The service clerk on the phone then says: " if you want to bring it in I could write Stone Hearth on it for you" This was completely rude and unnecessary! This store came highly recommended by the owners friends & I will never use them again!!

I'm now letting my painters know to avoid this store, along with all my friends. Unbelievable

Hi Emelda,
I am very sorry to hear of your experience in my store. Where the confusion arrived from is that with many of the colours in the Benjamin Moore fandeck, the exact same colour is known under several names and numbers. Stone Hearth CC-490 is the exact same colour as CC-490 Smoky Taupe. I am sorry for the confusion, please by all means, don't hesitate to give me a call at the store, and I would love the chance to answer or help resolve any of your concerns or questions!
David Allan

Moufid Jarjour from Calgary
Moufid Jarjour from Calgary

Painting Rooms

I was very impressed by the quality of their paints. It rolled on the wall perfectly and consistently. I would not buy my paints from any other place. Painted 3 rooms with their Ben collection

Michael Pozzobon  from Calgary
Michael Pozzobon from Calgary

Painting a room

This company is very professional and uses quality products to provide great results. They came in on time. Prepped everything to protect my possessions. And did a quality job promptly. A++++

Andy Chan from Calgary
Andy Chan from Calgary

Home Paint Touch Up

They were very helpful in finding me the colours that I needed when we took possession of our new home. The selection was so large I wanted to paint some rooms with new colours! We will definitely be back!

Michael in Vancouver
Michael in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

paint and su[pplies

I was really impressed with all the knowledgeable staff about their product and how to apply them appropriately. It was refreshing to see such enthusiasm as compared to other places I have been in the past. If I didnt live close by to them I would still make the trek out to see them

Kristin
Kristin
13 reviews ,

purchased painting supplies

I was really impressed with the service I received at this store. The staff were really knowledgeable and the products I bought on their advice made my painting experience much more enjoyable and easy. The paint colour selection was great too, and the staff member helped me select it based on what I wanted to create with the room. This advice helped a lot as i was painting the room's feature walls red, and there were quite a few to choose from. She knew a lot about the different colours. I will go back there again!

Sze Yeung in Calgary
Sze Yeung in Calgary

Paint Mixes

403-726-9161
414-4600 130 Avenue SE
Calgary
AB

I recently visited Benjamin Moore to look for some paint for a mini home reno project. The big box stores did not have the shades that i wanted so I gave benjamin moore a try and was very pleased with the outcame. Customer service was great as they took the time to ensure i had the exact colour shade i wanted and even though pricing was a bit more expensive than the bigger stores I am glad I went with these guys so I would not need to see the wrong colours each and everyday! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Bobbi in Chestermere
Bobbi in Chestermere
6 reviews Chestermere, AB

House Repaint

I've done a few projects using Benjamin Moore Paint and I've tried competitors. There's just something about the BEnjamin Moore that makes me wish every job used it. Less flashing and better workability are two things that stand out. Just really like the product and the stores are consistantly helpful - every time.

Corinne in Calgary
Corinne in Calgary

Painting the Front Door

Amazing service and awesome staff. We were very impressed with the staff and how they were extremely helpful and patient. We knew we wanted to paint our front door and they helped us pick the right product for the job. We also tried a couple different color choices and they were always willing to exchange the "wrong" color for the right one. We will be back for all or our painting needs.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Calgary?