Euro Ceramic Tile Distributors Ltd

Tile & Stone Retailers
936 42 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2G1Z2
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Calgary  >  Euro Ceramic Tile Distributors Ltd

Reviews for Euro Ceramic Tile Distributors Ltd

jessica in Calgary
jessica in Calgary

bathroom tile

I was very pleased to find the exact match for tile to finish the tub surround. The staff was very helpful and even gave me a bit of a discount. I was a bit disappointed with the return policy as I had bought too much and couldn't return it because it was too small of an order to restock for them. oh well! i guess i should have checked before.

Frank Severinsen in Calgary
Frank Severinsen in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

Helped me to design and provide product for my kitchen backsplash

I had no clue what I wanted for a backsplash but with the expert advise of one of the designers, I will now have the most beautiful backsplash in the neighborhood! I am so happy I got their advice and bought the product as it is everything I dreamed of and more.

Aileen
Aileen

Renovation to Kitchen and Bathrom

Euro Tile provided me with great customer service and helped me find the products I was looking for. The showroom was well presented and I was able to take samples home.. The staff were curtious, knowledgable, and friendly. I would recommend this tile distibutor to anyone looking for tile options.