Best Plumbing & Heating Supplies Ltd

Reviews for Best Plumbing & Heating Supplies Ltd

First time buyer in Calgary
First time buyer in Calgary

Broken thermostat

Thermostat broke in my new home, with temperatures of 37 in the house. Reception was helpful at getting someone to come out, after convincing her that I would not be ok waiting till the following day. The tech who came out was rude and treated me like a child, and did not come prepared with the supplies to fix the issue, despite coming out on after hours wage. This was a horrible experience and in the future I will use a different company, even if that means spending more money.

Brent in Edmonton
Brent in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen lights

I was very happy with the selection and the service I received at Best Pumbing. We were able to take home some of the lights to see what they looked like prior to installing them. Knowing we could bring the lights back was a comfort.