Hydro Flo Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Hydro Flo Plumbing And Heating

Jon R
Jon R
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Very professional and great work

During the move in if our new home we noticed the hot water was not working. After a brief search I called Hydro Flo and explained the situation and sent Tyler a picture. He had a technician come within hours to diagnose the problem. Unfortunately parts had to be ordered but he had them early the next morning and had arranged for another technician to come and install them.
Both technicians were very knowledgeable and friendly and had the work completed in a timely manner with no cleanup left for me, which made our move much easier.

Thanks Jon the guys appreciate the feedback we will be sure to share with them!

Pocket60
Pocket60

Noritz Tankless Water Heater

Nevon and Kade were both very friendly, knowledgeable and explained the issue when I asked. It was the ignition system components and replaced with new ones from a company they went to on the Northside and returned promptly to install them. For that reason I overlooked they were an hour later for the appointment.
I would certainly call Hydro-Flo again for any future issues with either the furnace or water boiler.

Thanks for the feedback on your service call. We will pass it along to the guys.

Cecile
Cecile

Hot water tank service

I am pleased with the quick response I got from Hydro Flo upon contacting them at late afternoon. Immediately, I got a response and they sent the quote. Compared with the quotes I got, they had the lowest quote so far. The service was excellent and the staff who helped me was so professionally equipped and did it with precautions and instructions. Great job and please continue to serve with excellence!

Hi Cecile thanks for the review and the response. Were glad the guys were helpful and able to help you out.

kathylagare
kathylagare
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hydro-Flo are simply the best

It's rare to find such conscientious people in the trades and I hit the motherlode when having Hydro-Flo Pumping & Heating install my A/C. From first contact with the office, to Todd who did the quote, to the crew led by Tyler (Kyle and Curt) who did the actual install, it was handled proficiently, with professionalism and courtesy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for anyone needing A/C or other plumbing and heating needs. I will be happy to call them for any future work I have.

Thanks Kathy for the review. We'll be glad to share with the guys.

Great service from Trevor

Trevor came and quickly fixed a leaking toilet tank and a tub faucet that two other plumbers have taken a look at and failed to fix. Now the faucet is secure and isn't leaking constantly! Huge relief!

Thanks for the feedback on your service call, we will pass this along!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New under-sink water line with isolation valve

Quick to quote, quick turnaround, quick and professional on-site. Completed work was neat and tidy and Travis left me a long hose so I'd have enough slack to move the appliance without having to unhook everything.

Thanks for the work, we will pass this along to Travis!!!

Nic in Calgary
Nic in Calgary

A/C Installation

Great communication and quality service. There were some unexpected issues (building related) and they were quick to overcome them. They also involved me when choices were to be made about routing and setup.

Hi Nic thanks for sharing and we certainly appreciate the business.

Charles King
Charles King
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repair kitchen stack and replace inducer motor on one Bryant furnace

Kevin, technician was Prompt, Knowledgeable, Courteous, Excellent Service and Professional 5/5! Would definitely hire again!

Hi Charles thanks for sharing your experience with Kevin!!!

Holly
Holly

New drain plumbing

There were no issue with the service provided. Unfortunately they charge a quote fee of $90 just to come look at the job. They did end up taking it off the total job fee at the end of the job. Makes it hard to lose money if you don’t want to commit to them.

I asked for a detailed breakdown of the cost which was never provided. There workmanship is fantastic just need better communication.

Hi Holly. I took at look a at the work order and it looks like Travis may have been passing information to your partner more. Accept our apologies.

Replace hot water tank

Travis did a great job. Very prompt and clean which I appreciate with small kids as it was winter. He was very friendly and very kind to answer all my questions. Great service from phone call to completion. Highly recommend

Thanks for the review. We will definitely share with Travis!!!

More about Hydro Flo Plumbing And Heating

Hydro-Flo Plumbing and Heating Ltd offers HVAC, plumbing and sewer service and installations in Edmonton Alberta and surrounding areas. The includes Leduc, Beaumont, Saint Albert, Spruce Grove, Stoney Plain, Nisku, Millet, Sherwood Park, Sturgeon County, and Fort Saskatchewan.

We operate 24 hours a day for all air conditioning, heating, sewer and plumbing emergencies.

In addition, we offer new installation of major HVAC Equipment like hot water heaters, boilers, rooftop units, furnaces, and plumbing systems.

We also offer 24 hour drain cleaning, sewer steaming and video line inspection.

All estimates are free and services are guaranteed.

Financing Options are available for major equipment.

We are licensed, bonded and insured and can tackle any project from a simple service to large new construction or retrofit project.

Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Drain Services, Gas Line Installation, Solar Panels, and Solar Water Heating
hot water heaters, tankless water heaters, boilers, furnaces, water softeners, ventilation, back flow preventers, cross connection devices, plumbing and drainage systems, ventilation systems, HRV's, back water valves, gas lines, air conditioning, and HVAC.
HVAC, heating, cooling, plumbing and drain cleaning
Payne, Carrier, Bryant, Heil, Trane, Rheem, Grundfos, Bell and Gossett, John Woods, Bradford Whyte, AO Smith, LAARS, Munchkin, Watts, Tamas, Viessmann, Navien, Takagi, Rheem, Giant, American Standard, Delta, Price Pfister, Moen, Kholer, Delta, Armstrong, Fusion, NTI, Rheem
Hydronics, Boilers, Pumps, Hot Water Tanks, HVAC, Furnaces and Air Conditioning.
2006
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Cash/Certified Cheque
Provincial Gas Fitting/Plumbing/Bonded
ECA/BBB/AWWA/BOMA/CSA
Provincal Gas, Plumbing, and HVAC trained and certified. Epcor certified backflow preventer testing,
$100