Hydro Flo Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Hydro Flo Plumbing And Heating

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Kitchen Sink Plugged

My kitchen sink was backed up. The clog was in the kitchen sink secondary line in the basement. I tried unsuccessfully to clear it myself through the basement cleanout. Coryell and Dawson arrived the next morning as promised. They explained first the cost and procedure for sewer jetting before starting. As the cleanout is located in a finished basement bedroom, they opted for cleaning through the under the kitchen sink cleanout, to minimize any possible mess. Sewer jetting uses lots of high pressure water. They were very careful, respectful, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They went to considerable lengths to ensure the line was completely clean. What little mess there was was completely cleaned up before they left. I would have no problem recommending this company, or the guys who assisted me to anyone.

Hi Brian thanks for sharing your experience with Coreyell and Dawson. We will certainly pass it along and let them know the kind words you left for them. Thanks for the service call we appreciate the opportunity.

Merv
Merv
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Hot water heater

Old heater sprung leak on weekend. Agreed to wait until Monday to avoid extra service charges. Kaden arrived on schedule. Old tank removed and new one installed within an hour.

Hi Merv thanks for sharing your service experience and letting us know how Kevin did on your call.

Shelley in Sherwood Park
Shelley in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Air conditioning service

Our air conditioner appeared to be working properly but was not cooling. This was during a stretch of extremely warm weather. The service technician, Todd responded fairly promptly, was very personable and very knowledgeable. He was able to help us very quickly and gave several tips for how we could maintain the unit and possibly avoid future service calls. I would not hesitate to use this company again or to recommend them to others

Hi Shelley thanks for sharing with us. We appreciate the feedback and we will pass the message along to Todd!

gary in Edmonton
gary in Edmonton

Change out water heater

My water heater tank had developed a pin hole and was leaking out on the floor for weeks, and I kept towels under it and monitored the situation until it was no longer tenable. It was a relief to get a replacement unit installed on the same day I called, on a Saturday, and the venting was re-connected to the original in-flow and out-flow pipes since the unit was compatible to the old one. This way, the extra expense and hassle of demolition to run new piping was avoided. Big thanks goes out to Tyler for his polite, thorough and prompt service.

Thanks for letting us know ow how Tyler did on your tank replacement.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Plumbing in basement

Kitchen drain under basement slab was split wide open after years in the ground. Coreyell and Tyler diagnosed the issue and jack hammered the rupture pipe all the way out and connected new plastic to the main. A difficult job for sure, these guys did a great job uncovering the problem, hauling away the mess and replacing bad plumbing with new. They were careful not to excavate more than necessary and were diligent in showing their work. Did a decent job on cleanup as well, I would hire them again.

Thanks for letting us know how your dig was in your basement and how Coreyell and Tyler kept your home clean during this very messy process. We appreciate your feedback.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Hot water heater control replaced

The control unit on our hot water heater failed - of course on the Easter long weekend. Despite that, my inquiry was answered within minutes on a Saturday night, the problem diagnosed and technician arrived within 5 minutes of the scheduled time and completed the work within ½ an hour. Professional, courteous, and EXCELLENT communication. Highly recommend, absolutely would use again. We have hot water again!

Thanks for sharing how your service call was. We appreciate the feedback!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Water Main Valve Fix

James came over and was super friendly and helpful, explained the issues I was dealing with and what kind of preventative maintenance I can do myself in the future. I'll need to have him come back to address the leaking faucet that made me realise (disastrously) that my water main shut off valve was malfunctioning, but it's all working great now!

Thanks for letting us know how your service call went and how James did on your call!!

Susan in Mill Woods
Susan in Mill Woods
1 review Edmonton, AB

Purchase and installation of two home furnaces

The quote given for two new furnaces with installation was delivered as promised. The installers arrived on time and completed the work in a very timely manner. Everything was left looking great and all debris was cleaned up. Great work and thank you for a job well done! Would definitely go to this company again if needed and would recommend to anyone in need of a new furnace or repairs!

Hi Susan thanks for letting us know how you feel bout your install. We appreciate the feedback and keep us in mind for the future.

James

Caroline from Saint Albert
Caroline from Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Leaking Hot Water, Humidifier & Toilets

After waiting around all day for my "regular" plumber I thought I would try someone else so I called Justin (referred to me by my son) around 4 pm that same Thursday to see if he was available the next day. Told me he would put me in and call before coming. The next morning he told me he would come midday. He arrived shortly after noon Friday... looked at my two leaking toilets, drained my hot water tank (I thought I had but I had shut off the gas not the water) discussed hot water heater options with me then told me a price and said he would be back in 40 minutes with the parts. He was back within the timeline put in my humidifier filter, replaced the toilet parts, replaced the leaking valve on the 15+ yr old hot water tank and replaced premptively the thermocoupler, relit my pilot light and was on his way... two hours in total from initial arrival to completion. Very friendly, tidy and great at explaining my options.

Hi Caroline thanks for your review and now we have to keep Justin's ego in check lol. Thanks for the call and keep us in mind for the future!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Leaking outside tap and fireplace needed to be lit

I had various issues to deal with, a leaking tap, and fireplace that needed attending to. An H vac then also needed to be turned on and seen to.
All this was done very promptly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend Hydro Flo for any of your plumbing and heating jobs.

Thanks for your review and keep us in mind for the future.

More about Hydro Flo Plumbing And Heating

Hydro-Flo Plumbing and Heating Ltd offers HVAC, plumbing and sewer service and installations in Edmonton Alberta and surrounding areas. The includes Leduc, Beaumont, Saint Albert, Spruce Grove, Stoney Plain, Nisku, Millet, Sherwood Park, Sturgeon County, and Fort Saskatchewan.

We operate 24 hours a day for all air conditioning, heating, sewer and plumbing emergencies.

In addition, we offer new installation of major HVAC Equipment like hot water heaters, boilers, rooftop units, furnaces, and plumbing systems.

We also offer 24 hour drain cleaning, sewer steaming and video line inspection.

All estimates are free and services are guaranteed.

Financing Options are available for major equipment.

We are licensed, bonded and insured and can tackle any project from a simple service to large new construction or retrofit project.