Canadian Tire Corp Associate Store

Building Supplies and Hardware
3200 Fairview St Burlington ON
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Burlington  >  Canadian Tire Corp Associate Store

Reviews for Canadian Tire Corp Associate Store

amanda in st kitts
amanda in st kitts
1 review Fonthill, ON

tires for car

I went into the store with question and they helped me find what I needed. Great experience all around. I would recommend this store to any one of my friends.

Natalie Flamborough
Natalie Flamborough
1 review ,

Wedding Registry- many diferent house hold items and tools

My Fiance and I registered at Canadian Tire, the next day they notified us that the registry will be closed as og May 31st, 2008. This was a little upsetting, but the least of our worries. The day before our Engagement party we discovered that our registry was deleted. We contacted customer service and the prceeded to feed up excusses to us, the said we never had one, they emailed us and told us to delete it, the system is randomly deleting them and finally ended the conversation with WE deleted it. Being very upset I took this issue a little further, and I filed a complaint to the Manager. After a few weeks of emailing back and forth they just stopped responding to the issue. They never took the time to actually read my complaint and beat are the bush.

There was NO customer service support, so we will NOT be supporting the Canadian company!!