Trident Key Mart-Oakridge Centre

Reviews for Trident Key Mart-Oakridge Centre

Mike in Vancouver
Mike in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Not very fair at business

Owner said he could cut my own car key and he was very good at it but there was a slight chance it might not work. I should have left then. Key didn't work so I returned and he blamed the machine and the key moving in the machine. He would not give a refund. It was not like he was out any money for a key and he admitted the machine did not work properly. Bad business ....No repeat customer here.

fred from Vancouver
fred from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Trident Key Mart

Just be aware that the guys there don't know how to cut keys very well, mine never work because the guy goes back and forth like crazy on the machine, I lost the receipt so I went somewhere else no problem. Really bad service, no money back.

Po Tai Tse from Vancouver
Po Tai Tse from Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lock recommendation & Change

I highly recommend Trident Key Mart! Jeff is professional, quick, friendly, and knows his stuff! Other than being a qualified locksmith, he has a variety of skills that enhance his abilities to evaluate your situation and recommend the right products for you! He is fast, and efficient! I called, within the hour he was there. I needed front door locks, and patio door locks. He evaluated my situation first, someone was breaking into my new place, and then recommended the proper locks. Done the same day! Thanks Jeff, if I need your services again, will phone you first!

donald in Vancouver
donald in Vancouver
15 reviews Vancouver, BC

Key cutting

We needed keys cut for our tenants. We went to Trident Key Mart located at Oakridge Mall because we heard staff there are good. They also stamped "Do Not Copy" for us on our keys. Good service and quick.