Seven M Topsoil & Trucking

Landscape Contractors & Designers
16811 128 A Ave Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in St. Albert  >  Seven M Topsoil & Trucking

Review for Seven M Topsoil & Trucking

780-483-3448
16811 128 A Ave
Edmonton
AB

You thought a company with reasonable size & a website might be more reliable... You are wrong, if you choose 7m Topsoil. I hired them to do a final grading for me. They promised an inspection pass when they gave me the quote. After 4 months and 2 city inspections, they still couldn't get final grading certificate for me. They eventually dumped me, since they are alaways busy chasing other business. I have to buy another load of topsoil and fix their grading problem myself. Ironically, they laughed at me when they saw my fixing, saying that couldn't pass the inspection. Guess what. I got the pass from city within a week. This tells me 7M Topsoil doesn't know really know what they are supposed to do. They are unprofessional and irresponsible!