Merry Maid Of Vancouver

House & Apartment Cleaning
535 57th Avenue West Vancouver BC V6P 1R8
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Vancouver  >  Merry Maid Of Vancouver

Reviews for Merry Maid Of Vancouver

Seana from Vancouver
Seana from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

House Cleaning

I've been a Merry Maids customer for a long time and they always do an excellent job... So efficient and reliable. Whenever they're finished everything feels so much better. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good thorough job.

Point Grey from Vancouver
Point Grey from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

House Clean

Poor cleaning, superficial. My wife was away and I wanted to surprise her with a clean house. Cleaners were courteous and friendly but when my wife returned she pointed out that they had done a very poor and superficial job. Seemed like they didn't even clean kitchen and bathroom floors, and they didn't clean under kitchen sink and behind bathroom sink. They cleaned fridge, but didn't even touch the produce drawers, etc. In short. high price, poor product.

Ka Ching in Vancouver
Ka Ching in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cleaning my guest room and common area

I had a couple coming to stay with me a few months ago so in preparation for their stay, I wanted to thoroughly clean my guest room and the common area so I hired Merry Maid for the job. It was easy to schedule a cleaning with them. They arrived on time and looked and acted very professional. However, they were also approachable and friendly. I did the white glove test at the end of their cleaning on random places and my gloves remained white. The only thing I was not expecting was them asking to use my vacuum cleaner since I assumed they would have one of their own. All-in-all, I would say this was one of the best cleaning companies I have hired in the metro Vancouver area. I would recommend this company's service.