Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Calgary  >  Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc

Reviews for Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc

Langleys in Calgary
Langleys in Calgary

Floorings

Cal is the nicest and most accommodating guy !!! The crew was the best, fastest and cleanest!!! The colorings we're beautiful and the best bamboo flooring from California!!! It was worth every penny !!! Thank you.
Connie and John Langley

Well thank you for such kind words and for hiring us for your flooring project. It was a pleasure working with you, and hope you enjoy Calgary and your new floors.

Cal Hatton & team.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Refinished Red oak hardwood, cut out hardwood @ Entryway

Cal’s team did an excellent job on refinishing our oak hardwood floor on the main floor
We have red oak that was sanded & coated w invisible finish. Love the way it turned out!
Cal’s team was very polite & kept me informed every step of the way
I also asked Cal to cut out our entryway hardwood so I could place tiles and they did a nice job on that too. (I got my own tile setter to lay the tiles)
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Hatton’s :)
The price & the time it took to complete the job was exactly as quoted.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use Hattons again :))

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working with you as well and we love the way the floors turned out. We look forward to working with you on future projects.

Cal Hatton & team

Angela in Calgary
Angela in Calgary

Hardwood re sand

Cal and his team did a phenomenal job on our floors. Our floors were 60 years old. They had to patch and lay quite a few new boards and it all looks fantastic and seamless With our existing red oak floors. They finished the job in a very timely matter of about 4 to 5 days with very minimal next to nothing dust We would highly recommend this company they do fantastic work First photo is finished work second was before. Thanks!

Hi Angela,

Thank you for this lovely review, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. I hope you enjoy the invisible finish we put on your floors, we think they look great.

Cal Hatton and team.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

1955 Hardwood Refinishing

Hatton’s was fantastic to deal with. Cal made time to come review the property with us before we removed the carpet that had been laid ontop, giving us great advice on both colour and expected results. Their quote was extremely reasonable and they made every effort to match our schedule so we could move into our new place on time. Cal’s guys were very courteous and professional. The work was done in the same amount of time they promised and came in right at quoted price! We are very happy with our new (old :) ) floors!!!

Hi Kevin,

We are so happy that you are enjoying your new (old) floors, they turned out great. It was a pleasure working with you both as well and thank you for the kind review.

Cal Hatton and team

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hardwood floor refinishing

Our experience with Hatton's Hardwood Floors was great! Cal was very accommodating, booking us in a short time frame. Mike did an excellent job refinishing the hardwood floors in our old house - I didn't think they could look so good!

Hi

Thank you for the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Cal Hatton & team

J Kim in Calgary
J Kim in Calgary

Beautiful hardwood floor

Hatton's Hardwood Floors helped me with my floor renovation as I transitioned from carpet to engineered hardwood. Cal explained the various options of underlay material and choices of hardwood very patiently, and gave lots of helpful recommendations. Dustin installed the hardwood with great craftsmanship, paying attention to every little detail. Now, I'm happy that the finished floor looks great! I would highly recommend their company to anyone looking for a professional floor renovation company.

Hi

Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new home and welcome to Calgary.

Cal Hatton
And team

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Refinished hardwood floors

WOW! I am truly amazed. The floors look fantastic. The 2 gentleman that came to refinish the floor were very professional, Mike explained how the process would be done, checked the floor over before starting and explain that certain marks might not come out. After the sanding all marks were gone. The job was complete before that stated time. Jared was an exceptional worker doing all the grunt work. My wife and I are extremely happy with the finished floors. We would highly recommend Hatton’s Hardwood floors to anyone looking to have their floors done.

Wow thank you for the kind review and a fast review as we just finished your project yesterday. It was a pleasure working with you as well and feel the floors turned out great.

Team
Hatton's hardwood floors inc

judyweldon
judyweldon

living room patching and refinishing

We bought our 1981 rebuilt house 20 years ago and had some hardwood in the living room which required patching and new floor boards. Hatton's Hardwood Floors had to again do some patching and did a bang up job on refinishing the whole floor (approx. 450 sq. ft.) including entry steps. The staff was friendly and very professional (dog friendly as well!). I'm getting a lot of compliments on how nice it looks. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hatton's Hardwood Floors.

Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and the dog. Thank you for the work.

Team
Hatton's hardwood floors inc

Margo in Calgary
Margo in Calgary

oak floor refinishing and new kitchen and entranceway flooring.

Cal and his crew refinished and oiled our 50's hardwood, and feathered in some new hardwood which matched the old perfectly. He also acquired and laid new vinyl flooring in our kitchen and entrance way. The house was transformed! Hatton's was on time and on budget and did a good job with the details. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Margo,

Thank you for the great review and it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the floors, we think they look great as well.

Team Hatton's hardwood floors inc

rjchurch
rjchurch

Hardwood refinishing

We were on a very tight timeline which was additionally compromised by delays with some of the other trades, even with a full schedule Cal found a way to fit his work in between other conflicting schedules and completed the job in a very short timeline and to the highest standards, I could not be happier.

Thank you for your time to write this kind review, it was a pleasure working with yourself.

Cal Hatton and team

More about Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc

Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc. was established in 2000; we are a small family run local business. We specialize in refinishing hardwood floors as well as renovations and supply and installation of new hardwood. We offer excellent Customer Service; just read our homestars reviews and you'll see! We are a member of the BBB and are NWFA Experts! Call today for a free estimate. Visit us at www.hattonshardwood.com or call us at 403-685-2075.