Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc

Reviews for Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc

DONNA  from Calgary
DONNA from Calgary

Additional Flooring

I wanted to add wood flooring to one small room on my main floor that had carpet. I needed it to match the maple flooring that was on the rest on the main floor.
Cal came by to do the estimate and was able to get matching wood flooring and installed it for me right away. The job was done in one day and looks great. In one photo here you can see the old floor next to the new floor.
Exactly what I had hoped for.

Hi Donna.

Thank you for your time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you and Jasper as well.

And team.

Curtis in Calgary
Curtis in Calgary

refinishing hardwood and cork flooring

Hired Hatton's to refinish hardwood and cork floor.

Hard working crew but had problems immediately after they finished.

Have contacted owner but there has been no follow up.

Would not recommend.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Curtis,

Thank you for hiring us for your project. It was great working with you and Susi, you both were easy to work with and were very hospitable.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Pre-engineered floors refinished

Hatton came in to refinish our pre-engineered hardwood floors. Floors had a high-gloss finish and numerous scratches. The high-gloss finish was impossible to keep clean and showed foot prints, and dirt. Hatton came in and replaced approximately 40 boards and then completed a precoat and final coat to fill in the scratches and provide a matte finish. The floors look wonderful. The crew cleaned up and you couldn't tell they were there except for a new floor. I have now recommended Hatton for my company's business.

Hello,

Thank you for this review. It was a pleasure to clean your floors up and make you happy.

Cal Hatton and team

K in Calgary
K in Calgary

Magnificent Floors

We hired Hatton floors to re sand, re stain our existing floors and install hard wood to tie into existing hardwood. The Hatton team did a remarkable job, there was no dust, you cannot tell where the old and new floor starts, the finishing is outstanding. Cal was wonderful to work with, he explained the process, gave us a time schedule and kept to it. Our house was left at days end super clean, and locked up safely.
Hatton's made this some what disruptive experience (you need to move out) an absolute pleasure.
Thanks to Cal,Dustin,Mike,Anthony and all we love our floors again!

Wow, thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We are so glad you love your floors.

Excellent job! in Calgary
Excellent job! in Calgary

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Hatton's Hardwood refinished our hickory floors. We are very impressed with the quality of the finished work and the professionalism of the employees. The work was done in a timely manner and the end result looks amazing! At all times the employees were respectful to me, my husband and our home. They also had excellent communication skills and let us know what to expect along with a timeline. Great job - thank you!

Thank you for your feedback. I will let the rest of the team know that you were happy with your experience with having us resand your floors. It was a pleasure working with the both of you.

& team

MC in Calgary
MC in Calgary

Oak hardwood flooring color change

Cal and his company are top notch! They accurately gave multiple quote options as well as, run through the potential options to change the color of my floors with the pros and cons of each. There was no sales pitch just the facts. It was ultimately all my choice.
His experience shone through with the timeline and expectations being exactly on point. They left a clean space after and have helped me above and beyond what I typically expect from a contractor.
Would recommend and use Cal again. Very satisfied with his work.

Hello. Thank you for the awesome review. It was great to work with you, and we are pleased that you are happy with our work.

Kind regards

& team

Jeanette in Calgary
Jeanette in Calgary

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

I interviewed 3 suppliers with the same rating. Cal was the only one who followed up. When I sent him emails or texts with questions, he answered promptly. He also listened to my concerns about my experience when I had my floors refinished previously. He suggested and supplied a finish that was more suitable for our life style. The floors turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend Hatton's Hardwood Flooring.

Hi Jeanette. Thank you for your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy that you are happy with our service and work.

Steven Williams in Calgary
Steven Williams in Calgary

Flooring Projects

Have a carriage suite that needed some new flooring installed and was especially concerned about the stairs, as trying to do it myself, could not find any appropriate stair nosings. They did an amazing job! Could not be happier.

Steven, thank you so much for having us do your project. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your wife. The stairs looked great.

Guy Parsons in Calgary
Guy Parsons in Calgary

Hardwood flooring repair

Cal was the only flooring company that thought the floor could be repaired in part, rather than refinish the entire floor. It worked out great and cost a lot less than a whole new floor (not to mention how inconvenient that would have been). Cam, the flooring guy was prompt and courteous, and made things go really smoothly. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Hi

Thank you for the review, as it means a lot to our team. I will be sure to let Cam know you are happy with the repair. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Cal Hatton and team

Connie
Connie

Floorings

Cal is the nicest and most accommodating guy !!! The crew was the best, fastest and cleanest!!! The colorings we're beautiful and the best bamboo flooring from California!!! It was worth every penny !!! Thank you.
Connie and John Langley

Well thank you for such kind words and for hiring us for your flooring project. It was a pleasure working with you, and hope you enjoy Calgary and your new floors.

Cal Hatton & team.

More about Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc

Hatton's Hardwood Floors Inc. was established in 2000; we are a small family run local business. We specialize in refinishing hardwood floors as well as renovations and supply and installation of new hardwood. We offer excellent Customer Service; just read our homestars reviews and you'll see! We are a member of the BBB and are NWFA Experts! Call today for a free estimate. Visit us at www.hattonshardwood.com or call us at 403-685-2075.