Dr HVAC

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Dr HVAC

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Top notch service for furnace maintenance and installation of smart thermostat

Highly recommend this company and technician Bryan.

First time using these guys for furnace tune up and installation of Ecobee smart thermostat through recommendation from a colleague. I was super impressed by how easy and responsive the booking system was. Tracy gave me very good quotes with discounts, and was quick to answer any question I had.

On the appointment date, the technician Bryan was very punctual (I requested an early morning slot). He was also very professional, and super friendly and helpful. I was so glad that I had Bryan to install the smart thermostat because the process turned out to be much more complicated than I thought. Bryan managed through it patiently and smoothly. He also provided useful details and recommendations along the process. I am very happy with the service level and professionalism from Bryan and the company. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Wow, thank you so much, Andrew! Tracy and Bryan are amazing members of our team. We appreciate your review.

Viktor in Brampton
Viktor in Brampton

Honest people, true professionals.

After 16 years of trouble and multiple repairs (replaced motherboard, replaced induction motor (twice)), my furnace died again. Facing another costly repair and taking furnace age into consideration, I decided to bite the bullet and replace the furnace altogether. 16 years ago I went with the cheapest quote on the market for both furnace and installation and ended up spending 2 times as much on repairs and family left out in the cold (literally) in the middle of the winter couple of times. I learned my lesson.

I dealt with DrHVac once before (a service visit) and was thoroughly impressed by the technician’s work – this was the first technician out of many that, after the service, actually spent time checking the vents in my rooms for CO2, ensuring my family is safe. I remembered this experience. And DrHVac was the first company I called to request an estimate when my furnace died.

The estimator (Bruna) came on the same day. She spent close to 90 min thoroughly assessing the property, my needs and preferences – measured the square footage, assessed work location, ducts, went over new furnace and equipment options in minutia details. There was zero pressure to either accept any of the options or sign the contract in general. I was getting an honest and professional opinion, not a sales pitch, which I truly appreciated. By the middle of her visit, I already knew that I will be getting a new furnace from DrHVac. Ultimately, I went with a higher-end Trane model, but without the top of the line options. The price of the new furnace was reasonable and actually cheaper than I spent on the old furnace and repairs, plus it qualifies for a number of rebates.

The installation was scheduled for the next day, 3 pm. This bothered me, as I was worried that installers might cut corners when the job extends into late hours. Also, my old furnace was located in a tight spot of the finished basement, so I knew that some of the drywall would need to be removed to provide full access to the working area, leaving me with a mess to clean and fix up later.

Danny and his crew arrived at 3 on the scheduled day. The old furnace was removed, the new one was put in place in about 4hrs, WITHOUT touching the drywall – I still don’t know how they managed to work in such a tight space. New pipes (vents) were installed, all well-sealed, new furnace and connections look top-notch. The basement was left in pristine condition, the installers did a great job.

In summary – I am very happy with both the furnace and the work done by DrHVac. I waited for 2 weeks before writing this review to ensure that the furnace performs as expected and it did not disappoint, works like a Swiss watch. Needless to say, I highly recommend DrHVac.

So happy to hear it Viktor! Our whole team is ecstatic to hear your experience with us merited this well-written review. We're thankful for your loyalty and support. Thanks again!

Dennis in Brampton
Dennis in Brampton

New Trane A/C, Furnace, Thermostat & Humidifier

We recently purchased a new Trane A/C system, furnace, thermostat & humidifier from DR HVAC & are very pleased with the job they did. We dealt with Bruna who was very knowledgeable about the products we were interested in & very professional in her presentation. We advise her we were getting quotes from 2 other companies who had similar ratings & reviews & that it would come down to price. DR HVAC had the best price & we awarded them the job. Eric was our head installer & he was great to work with, very knowledgeable & he patiently responded to any questions we had. When finished he reviewed how each unit worked & programmed & made sure we understood how the thermostat worked. He then made sure everything was totally cleaned up. I highly recommend this company if you want a top-class job

Glad to know that you're comfortable and enjoying the new Trane A/C system, furnace, thermostat and humidifier from Dr HVAC. Bruna and Eric will be pleased to hear that you're satisfied with the quality of their work. Thanks for your review and kind words.

Memaw  in Erin
Memaw in Erin
1 review Erin, ON

Furnace & AC Replacement

Excellent and efficient service to have our furnace & AC units replaced.
Bruno was very knowledgeable and helpful and the 2 installers were great. They had to install a new pipe which meant drilling through the brick wall and they cleaned the areas (inside & out). They gave a full explanation of “how to” and were friendly and professional. This is the 2nd house that we have used Dr.HVAC to replace our units. We recommend this company without any hesitation.

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your review, our team was happy to help!

Excellent service

Dr HVAC provided the parts we needed when other companies said it was impossible. Bryan was friendly and prompt which is appreciated. We decided to purchase a maintenance package as well.

Thanks so much - we look forward to helping you with your maintenance in the future!

emmalay in Toronto
emmalay in Toronto

Furnace

Bryan is always such a pleasure to deal with. He has helped us numerous times when we have had issues with our furnace. Very professional and detailed. Thank you for always coming out in a timely manner and assisting us with a smile! :)

We're always happy to help, and we'll be sure to pass this onto Bryan. Thank you!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great service!

My representative was very knowledgeable and helpful on HVAC decision. Very patient and thorough.
Highly recommend them!
It’s rare to find HVAC companies that take the time to understand your needs but to also figure out what’s the most efficient equipment you need for your property.

Thanks so much! We firmly believe there's a fit for every person, and we're glad to have been a part of finding yours. Happy summer!

John Croft  in Burlington
John Croft in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace repair

Great professional technicians at a fair price. Very quick service times as I called another company first and they were booked out a week but with Dr HVAC I was able to get a technician out the next morning. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem and provide affordable solutions.

Thanks John! We appreciate you sharing your experience. Happy Canada Day!

Lulzim
Lulzim

Buying a new AC

Overall happy with the service. They were very friendly and made sure the product fit our need. The sales rep. Bruna, was trying to address all the issues we had with the old AC. The technician, very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We are enjoying our new AC . It's made our home comfortable. The hot summer days were patiently waiting for us to have the new AC before going crazy hot.

ACs are so important in the GTA, and we're glad Bruna and the rest of our team were able to solve the problems you were having with your old system. Enjoy that cool air, and happy Canada Day!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Installed a new air conditioning unit

Very professional company. My unit was not working & had a service call the next day. It was determined that my 19 year old unit should be replaced. A salesperson was scheduled for an appointment later that same afternoon. As it was late Friday afternoon, an appointment was made to replace my air conditioner Monday morning. The unit was installed efficiently & the installer was very tidy. I will continue to use Dr. HVAC for maintenance.

Thanks so much! 19 years is a long run, and we're happy that we were able to work with you to replace it with a brand new air conditioner. If there's ever anything else you need, just let us know!

More about Dr HVAC

Dr. HVAC is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company that has been professionally serving Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Oakville and the Greater Toronto area for close to a decade.

OUR MISSION (WHAT WE DO BEST EVERY DAY)
Our mission is to offer high quality, HVAC solutions that provide our customers with peace of mind. We take the risk out of products and services that are essential to their lives and businesses. We make it easy.

OUR VISION (WHAT THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE OF OUR MISSION)
We will change the way people think about our industries by providing vital products and services in innovative ways. Working together we will lead the market in customer satisfaction.
Our technicians are licensed and experienced and all of our staff are knowledgeable and friendly. When you call Dr. HVAC you can depend on us to respond quickly to your needs, make recommendations based on our extensive knowledge, and provide you with complete information before proceeding with any work. We provide Residential and Commercial HVAC services including repairs, maintenance, and installations with friendly service at a competitive price.
Truly an elite group of whom we are very proud. So whether you have home or commercial HVAC problems, contact the pros at Dr. HVAC.

Find out more about us here: