Dr HVAC

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Dr HVAC

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Air conditioner

Joe, Trevor and Paulo were professional and did an excellent job installing our air conditioner
They followed COVID rules properly

We would have them do work in our home anytime

We highly recommend them

Byron answered all of our questions and was very professional

Your review means the world to us! Joe, Trevor, Paulo and Byron truly appreciate your kind words. They were happy to help.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Pool Heater

Chris from Doctor HVAC was our service tech for our pool heater and we are extremely satisfied. Chris showed up exactly at the time we were advised, and was able to immediately diagnose and fix the problem with our pool heater. Not only was the service exactly what we asked them to do, both the problem and the solution were explained to us in plain English so that we could understand what happened.

I will definitely be calling this company again for any HVAC issues around the house. Highly recommend.

Thanks so much, Matt! Chris is an amazing member of our team, he provides customers with quality work and excellent customer service. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

very pleased

I called Steve about broken AC; he gave me a reasonable quote.
Steve came the following day and within 2.5 hrs my AC was replaced.
He is very professional and I will recommend him to my friends or family.

Your review means the world to us, Maria! Like all Dr HVAC technicians, Steve provides the people of Toronto with quality and efficient work thanks to his knowledge and experience. Thanks for your recommendation.

Viktor in Brampton
Viktor in Brampton

AC replacement - solid company, impeccable job

Two years ago when my run-of-the-mill furnace died, I decided to bite the bullet, replace it with the higher quality brand and have Dr HVAC supply and install it. Now, two years later, I cannot be happier with my decision – the furnace worked like a Swiss watch over the past two winters, zero issues.
So, when my Air Conditioner stopped cooling this July, I called Dr HVAC. Steven came the same day to check it out, turned out that my AC had lost all its Freon gas, which, unfortunately is no longer sold in Canada, so the whole AC has to be replaced. This was not a happy news at all, but my AC was of unknown age, definitely more than 17 years old, so I knew it had to go. I asked for a quotation for the new AC and was told that that the specialist will come later that day to discuss options. I was happy to learn that it will be Bruna, the same specialist that I dealt with when replacing my furnace before.
Bruna came a few hour later – highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly, spent about an hour assessing the house, my cooling needs and preferences in minute details, and reviewing my options with me. Zero sales pressure, just professional options assessment – I did not feel that she was trying to sell me the AC, I felt like she was helping me to buy the right one, like a trusty friend would do. I really appreciate her honest and direct advice on different options, including those that would not be optimal for me. We discussed models, options, agreed on a model and a price, and, while Bruna was finalizing the quote, I did a quick research on the chosen model (I went with Trane, same brand as my furnace), as well as competitors pricing offers for the same model with installation – Dr HVAC offering turned out to be pretty competitive, and, taking into account the extras I was getting comparing to a no-name company (like 10-year labor warranty, one free maintenance visit, etc), I feel I got quite a deal on a top-brand AC. But the main reason that I went with Dr HVAC for was not even the competitive price – it’s my confidence that the work would be done right by the reputable company that will still be around a decade from now.
The installation crew came in the next week and the actual installation was quick and uneventful – Danny did an excellent job, installed new base, AC, new condenser (I think that’s the name), piping – neatly, in a very tight space with no damage to either walls or other equipment. Fast, accurate and clean job. It has been two weeks since AC installation, it’s humming along perfectly and cools the house well. It’s been a pleasure dealing with Dr HVAC and I definitely recommend this company.

Amazing review, Viktor! We're so thankful to have customers like you. Thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with your furnace and air conditioner. The Dr HVAC team works hard to ensure your home is comfortable and safe. Bruna and Danny will sure be happy to hear you were satisfied with their work.

Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

A/C service

Chris Dowcett from Dr HVAC is punctual, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He quickly diagnosed the problem and had my A/C up and running in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend Chris and Dr HVAC

Thanks for the kind words, Stephanie! Chris is an excellent example of why people trust Dr HVAC. Our staff do their utmost to provide customers with important HVAC knowledge and quality service. We appreciate your review.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hot Water Tank Replacement

My old rental water tank started leaking and after good recommendations from my neighbor and reviews, I called Dr.HVAC to replace my tank. These guys are top professionals, the two techs that came out, Chris and Trevor, did a fantastic job and had our family up and running in good time. Friendly, knowledgeable, clean, A+. My furnace will soon need replacing and will be calling Dr.HVAC again.

Thanks for the great review! Our dynamic duo, Chris and Trevor, do awesome work, they were happy to help replace your hot water tank.

ritchie in Mississauga
ritchie in Mississauga

Repair

Had an issue with my furnace purchased two years ago, Mike Finlayson, the tech showed up, on time, polite, professional, knew his stuff, walked me through it, gave me tips, Great Job Mike!!

Thanks for the review, Ritchie! We're happy to hear Mike was such a great help. He sure knows his stuff.

Hasbeen
Hasbeen

furnace service

Yesterday, I had Steven Berry perform a service check on my furnace.
Steven was very professional, and performed his job efficiently and quickly.
He answered all my questions and left me with a concise report on the efficiency of my furnace.
Very pleased with his work and all the staff at Dr.HVAC.
Ken

Thanks so much for trusting us with your service check! Steve works hard to ensure every nook and cranny is reviewed during our service checks. We appreciate the kind words and review.

SzS
SzS

Furnace problem diagnostics

Great service. Technician M.F. provided excellent service with the furnace problem diagnostics. He shared his knowledge as well as information how to improve quality of air and balance temperature in the house. Thank you!

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your business.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Furnace Inspection

Bryan was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He walked me through what measurements and readings he was taking and what they might mean in terms of service required. He was able to identify to parts that were showing signs of age and that might fail. The service was low pressure in terms of up sells which is greatly appreciated. Definitely recommend for your annual maintenance needs.

Thanks so much, Andrew! We appreciate your review.

More about Dr HVAC

Dr. HVAC is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company that has been professionally serving Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Oakville and the Greater Toronto area for close to a decade.

OUR MISSION (WHAT WE DO BEST EVERY DAY)
Our mission is to offer high quality, HVAC solutions that provide our customers with peace of mind. We take the risk out of products and services that are essential to their lives and businesses. We make it easy.

OUR VISION (WHAT THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE OF OUR MISSION)
We will change the way people think about our industries by providing vital products and services in innovative ways. Working together we will lead the market in customer satisfaction.
Our technicians are licensed and experienced and all of our staff are knowledgeable and friendly. When you call Dr. HVAC you can depend on us to respond quickly to your needs, make recommendations based on our extensive knowledge, and provide you with complete information before proceeding with any work. We provide Residential and Commercial HVAC services including repairs, maintenance, and installations with friendly service at a competitive price.
Truly an elite group of whom we are very proud. So whether you have home or commercial HVAC problems, contact the pros at Dr. HVAC.

Find out more about us here:

DR. HVAC PLATINUM MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Did you know that there are more than 100 important components in your heating and air conditioning system? And more than 50 things that can go wrong! Some, just a nuisance and some that can spell disaster! -AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES -FURNACES & HEATING SERVICES -COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICES -HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFICATION -FILTRATION SYSTEMS -THERMOSTATS SALES AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICES -WATER HEATER SYSTEMS
Our technicians have had at least five years experience as an apprentice in service, repair and Installation before they’re allowed to work “solo” on a repair. They are graduates of a private HVAC Institute and must participate in continuing technical education programs. They also regularly attend seminars to learn communication, sales, finance, management and marketing skills. They are drug – free, neat in appearance, mindful of their speech and respectful of your property. When our technician arrives at your home for an equipment repair, he will not leave until the problem is fixed and you are 100% satisfied.
2008