Dr HVAC

Reviews for Dr HVAC

Humidifier install

Dr HVAC is awesome. 5 stars all the way.
Old humifier broke plus wasn't compatible with my house anyway. Winters left air so dry we would get asthma, nose bleeds,just hard on the lungs and dry skin. Called Dr HVAC and they quoted right price and answered all questions very professionally. Sean the tech who came was great and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend for any HVAC issues.

We've all been there with dry winter air. We're glad we were able to find the right humidifier to bring you some much-needed relief. Thanks for working with us!

Water heater install

The installers were absolute pro's. The job was more complex than normal and they didn't get stressed or annoyed, just simply dealt with matters and got it done. Afterwards got a very thorough run down of operation.

We like the occasional challenge! Thanks for sharing your experience, and if you have any more questions about your water heater, don't hesitate to ask.

Ali in Brampton
Ali in Brampton

Humidifier

Sean and Eric were exceptionally knowledgeable, and customer friendly. What other services could not resolve , they were able to identify and correct the issue within an hour . They took to time to explain at a level where I could easily follow . I was so impressed by their professional conduct, I ask them to perform a complete maintenance on our furnace.

Our guys really know their stuff; they also know how important it is that everyone is on the same page! Thanks so much for choosing Dr. HVAC - we enjoy working with you!

Ralph in Brampton
Ralph in Brampton

Water Heater

From initial contact with Dr HVAC, to end of the installation, I could not be more pleased. The friendly service, professionalism, comptetency and punctuality was superb. Without any hesitation whatsoever, I would recommend Dr HVAC . Ralph

Thanks Ralph! It was a pleasure getting to work with you, and if you have any other home system needs, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Gas furnace service

Bryan was outstanding. We called him to get a second opinion on our gas furnace because some other company’s technician had described major issues with the furnace and recommended replacement. Bryan performed tests and fixed the problem and didn’t try to sell us a furnace.

We always want you to get the most out of your furnace, so we were glad to hear from Bryan that the problem was able to be solved with a repair. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Benita B in Brampton
Benita B in Brampton

Service

Sean was great. He talked me through the service and answered all my questions. Sean knowledge and attention to detail left me with confidence in Dr HVAC that I immediately signed up for their PM contract. Costs were extremely reasonable

Wow, thanks so much Benita, and welcome to the Dr. HVAC family! It's a pleasure working with you, and we hope you have a warm, happy holiday season!

joonsun1971 in Brampton
joonsun1971 in Brampton

Furnace not working properly

Found out my furnace was shutting off before reaching set temp in the thermostat. Also noticed water pooling under the furnace. Found Dr hvac googling it.
Called Dr hvac and quickly set up appointment for next day. Technician came, quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the spot. It was a clogged drain.
The whole process dealing with Dr hvac was easy and technician ws knowledgeable and honest. Cost was reasonable too. I will definitely use them again in the future for any hvac problems.

We were glad to be able to fix your furnace so quickly - especially as it's getting colder out there! Thanks for choosing Dr. HVAC, and it was a pleasure working with you!

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Fast, friendly, patient, relaible service

My furnace died during some really cold days, called Dr HVAC and they sent out a repairman (Bryan) that same day. Bryan was very friendly and very patient. He spent quite a bit of time diagnosing the issue with my furnace, my furnace overall and explaining everything over to me. My furnace was about 24 years old and i was initially looking to just repair it, but after talking to Bryan he convinced me it wouldn't be worth it financially in the long term and that other parts are likely to break down (they were already showing signs of breakdown). Dr HVAC then made the arrangements late that day to get the furnace and have my furnace installed the next day. Furnace was installed with no issues and the senior tech who installed my furnace seemed very experienced.

I was very pleased to have worked with Bryan and the installers at Dr HVAC and would recommend them to anyone.

We're glad we were able to help you get the heat on before things got really, really cold! It was a pleasure working with you James, and have a happy winter!

Kathy in Brampton
Kathy in Brampton
1 review , ON

Furnace repair

Needed some assistance quickly after the furnace stopped working in the night. They were able to send a technician within a couple of hours and solved the issue, would recommend!

Thanks Kathy! We know how important heat is on cold nights, and we were glad to get your furnace back up and running quickly.

Shaw in Acton
Shaw in Acton

Winter maintenance

Dr Hvac provide a in-depth health check of my furnace and related equipment; explained the steps and the outcomes along the way. Sean Provided a detailed diagnosis of the key health indicators of the unit upon completion. Very professional and friendly, highly recommended

We love making sure our customers' furnaces are healthy - especially when it's this cold out! Thanks for working with us and sharing your experience!

More about Dr HVAC

Dr. HVAC is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company that has been professionally serving Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Oakville and the Greater Toronto area for close to a decade.

OUR MISSION (WHAT WE DO BEST EVERY DAY)
“Our mission is to offer high quality, HVAC solutions that provide our customers with peace of mind. We take the risk out of products and services that are essential to their lives and businesses. We make it easy.

OUR VISION (WHAT THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE OF OUR MISSION)
We will change the way people think about our industries by providing vital products and services in innovative ways. Working together we will lead the market in customer satisfaction.
Our technicians are licensed and experienced and all of our staff are knowledgeable and friendly. When you call Dr. HVAC you can depend on us to respond quickly to your needs, make recommendations based on our extensive knowledge, and provide you with complete information before proceeding with any work. We provide Residential and Commercial HVAC services including repairs, maintenance, and installations with friendly service at a competitive price.
Truly an elite group of whom we are very proud. So whether you have home or commercial HVAC problems, contact the pros at Dr. HVAC.

DR. HVAC PLATINUM MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Did you know that there are more than 100 important components in your heating and air conditioning system? And more than 50 things that can go wrong! Some, just a nuisance and some that can spell disaster! -AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES -FURNACES & HEATING SERVICES -COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICES -HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFICATION -FILTRATION SYSTEMS -THERMOSTATS SALES AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICES -WATER HEATER SYSTEMS
Our technicians have had at least five years experience as an apprentice in service, repair and Installation before they’re allowed to work “solo” on a repair. They are graduates of a private HVAC Institute and must participate in continuing technical education programs. They also regularly attend seminars to learn communication, sales, finance, management and marketing skills. They are drug – free, neat in appearance, mindful of their speech and respectful of your property. When our technician arrives at your home for an equipment repair, he will not leave until the problem is fixed and you are 100% satisfied.
2008