Dr Hvac

Reviews for Dr Hvac

Furnace replacement

No heat in home. They came quickly, the next day, and left a few space heaters until I made a choice on what furnace. Was very professional. I won’t be surprised if I called again.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Ptoposal for a furnace replacement

Bruna was very professional in providing all the necessary information needed and explaining the reason Doctor HVAC should be selected for the work. Their price is competitive with the competitors.

Bruna and the rest of us here want you to feel 100% confident before a purchase like this. Thanks so much for reaching out to us about your furnace and for sharing your experience!

HarrisonCW  in Mississauga
HarrisonCW in Mississauga

Emergency service

Furnaces went down in deep freeze. They arrived in about an hour when it was nearly impossible to get a good turnaround from anyone else. awesome service, found complex issues, solving and enhancing. High quality and super friendly end to end. Only company we’ll work with now.

Sometimes furnaces pick the worst times - but we were happy to help you out! We look forward to working with you in the future, and thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Furnace Installation

Extremely disappointed it took as many visits as it did to get the job done. Called late on a Tuesday night, the first tech came on Wednesday morning, then a salesperson on the Wednesday night, before the installation team arrived 2 hours past the 4 hour window given on Thursday (also late night). My wife had to leave work early, only for them to never even call and let us know that they would miss their already big arrival window. We felt like prisoners in our freezing home for nearly 48 hours without any communication. As compensation they offered a "free" air conditioning maintenance (which I will likely pass as I am sure would only lead to a discovery costing me thousands).

They were unable to install a particular extra feature (which was fine, saves us 500$). When they finally called to settle up, I gave them my credit card and recieved an invoice that still had the more then $500 in parts that I never got. I called and they apologized but said they can't refund until tomorrow because "it" won't let them. I have worked with many point of sale software systems and have never heard of a refund needing 24 hours before being issued.

All the individuals we dealt with we very pleasant. But the communication between their customers and within their own team could be greatly improved upon.

Hi Mark. We're sorry that our team was running behind the day of your installation. While we called your wife at work to let her know the first time there was a delay, I'll be checking in with my team to make sure that they always continuously follow up with customers if there is a delay so this doesn't happen again. We'll also review our internal communications - our in-office team wasn't aware that the $500 in parts hadn't been installed. Unfortunately our payment system doesn't allow same day refunds, which is why we refunded you the $500 dollars the next morning. If you have questions or would like to talk more, please give me (Brendon) a call at 905-457-4425.

JeffV in Brampton
JeffV in Brampton

Furnace blower replacement

Dr HVAC assigned someone as soon as i called. Nathan was professional in his approach and completed the job required. Was careful around the property. Satisfied in the service provided. Will recommend to others in this situation.

Thanks so much Jeff! We'll be sure to pass this onto Nathan, and appreciate you choosing Dr. HVAC.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Expansion and contraction of heating vents

Nathan arrived at our residence to confirm our unofficial diagnosis. The annoying ticking noise we’ve been hearing throughout our house was indeed caused by the expansion and contraction of the heating ducts when the furnace fan was running. An easy fix was instituted by adding buffers to the areas where friction was occurring, thus eliminating the noise. He also gave advise and a replacement solution to our aging humidifier. Quick, clean and efficient. Would highly recommend for any HVAC issues.

There's nothing more annoying than a noise you can't quite place - we're glad we were able to provide you with a prompt solution. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

JIM ANDERSON in Brampton
JIM ANDERSON in Brampton

Humidifier Service

Reuben attended to help us with a non-working brand new Wait5000 humidifier which did not have water flowing. Reuben arrived at the arranged time, was extremely pleasant and professional and even stopped to say hello and introduced himself before even starting to investigate the problem. After some trial and error he found the problem was a small valve which was not allowing water to pass. Reuben fixed this issue and also completed a thorough examination of the humidifier to ensure that there were no other issues - all the while explaining what he was doing and even pointing out some suggested tips which were in the manual to us. I would highly recommend Reuben to anyone who needs this type of help.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Reuben, Jim! We'll be sure to pass this along to him. We're thrilled to have gotten your humidifier working again, as we know how uncomfortable dry air can be. Thanks again for choosing Dr. HVAC, and if you ever need anything else, let us know!

Millennium job in North York
Millennium job in North York

HVAC SYSTEM INSTALL

Seth and Mike (technicians) were very professional and friendly. They were very detailed with their work. Very clean install. They have also recommended and went ahead with a slight custom relocation of the furnace to make it easier to access the filter. Perfectly done! Thanks

It was our pleasure - thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We hope you have a lovely, warm winter!

Brian in Mississauga
Brian in Mississauga

Furnace Service and Assessment

Bryan was fantastic. Explained everything along the way, was to our door very quickly, very pleasant. Made himself available for after the visit by email or phone for any questions or concerns we could have. We were in good hands.

Bryan is going to be so happy to read this review. Thank you so much for sharing Brian, and we hope you have a warm winter!

John from Brampton
John from Brampton

new furnace

Do to my aging furnace I decided to get quotes from multiple companies. After listening to Bill from Dr. HVAC and the brand of furnace he quoted me on, I was sold. Bill came into my house without the intension of making a pressure sale but came in with intention of educating my wife and myself on what we needed for our home. He took the time to explain what types of furnaces there are and allowed us decide what was best for us. He also told us what we would be getting with the quote, how long the job would take and when it could be done. After he was done with his presentation and made sure we had no other question and understood everything, he packed up his stuff and told us to give him a call if we decide to continue ahead with Dr. HVAC. Absolutely no pressure. He was barely out of the house when my wife and I decided to get our new furnace from Dr. HVAC. After getting the paperwork done a date for the installation was agreed on. Installation was done by Danny and Harry, true professionals. They did a fantastic job, answered all my concerns and when they were done they cleaned the work area completely. Before they left, they walked me through the operation of the furnace the humidifier and thermostat and made sure it all worked properly.

Thanks so much John! Our goal is always to provide as much detail as possible so you feel comfortable with the products and services you receive. Congratulations again on your new furnace, and thanks for choosing Dr HVAC!

More about Dr Hvac

Dr. HVAC is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company that has been professionally serving Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Oakville and the Greater Toronto area for close to a decade.

OUR MISSION (WHAT WE DO BEST EVERY DAY)
Our mission is to offer high quality, HVAC solutions that provide our customers with peace of mind. We take the risk out of products and services that are essential to their lives and businesses. We make it easy.

OUR VISION (WHAT THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE OF OUR MISSION)
We will change the way people think about our industries by providing vital products and services in innovative ways. Working together we will lead the market in customer satisfaction.
Our technicians are licensed and experienced and all of our staff are knowledgeable and friendly. When you call Dr. HVAC you can depend on us to respond quickly to your needs, make recommendations based on our extensive knowledge, and provide you with complete information before proceeding with any work. We provide Residential and Commercial HVAC services including repairs, maintenance, and installations with friendly service at a competitive price.
Truly an elite group of whom we are very proud. So whether you have home or commercial HVAC problems, contact the pros at Dr. HVAC.

DR. HVAC PLATINUM MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Did you know that there are more than 100 important components in your heating and air conditioning system? And more than 50 things that can go wrong! Some, just a nuisance and some that can spell disaster! -AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES -FURNACES & HEATING SERVICES -COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICES -HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFICATION -FILTRATION SYSTEMS -THERMOSTATS SALES AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICES -WATER HEATER SYSTEMS
Our technicians have had at least five years experience as an apprentice in service, repair and Installation before they’re allowed to work “solo” on a repair. They are graduates of a private HVAC Institute and must participate in continuing technical education programs. They also regularly attend seminars to learn communication, sales, finance, management and marketing skills. They are drug – free, neat in appearance, mindful of their speech and respectful of your property. When our technician arrives at your home for an equipment repair, he will not leave until the problem is fixed and you are 100% satisfied.
2008