Hearth Fireplaces

Review for Hearth Fireplaces

Lucille from Calgary
Lucille from Calgary

Fireplace Install

Hearth Fireplace Depot installed a fireplace in our basement a few weeks ago. Of all the contractors we had working for us in developing the basement, Hearth Fireplace was one of the few great ones.

We are extremely pleased with their service and work. They were always there on time, got the work completed properly, and were very pleasant and polite.

When I first went into the office, Mike showed me the models I was interested in, and didn't try to up-sell me to an expensive unit. The installers did a great job and the work passed the city inspection with no troubles at all.

We are enjoying the fireplace very much, it puts out a lot of heat, is easy to use, and looks great.