GS Designers Ltd

Reviews for GS Designers Ltd

rocky.bosco
rocky.bosco

Front Veranda

I got Fernando's (GS Designers Ltd) number through my parents who also used Fernando over 30 years ago. I called Fernando and explained my situation and met with me that afternoon. Fernando explained in detail what he needed before he can start anything. I obtained a current survey. Fernando is very experienced with zoning, bylaws, tree protection and more. We also had to get clearance from TRCA-Ravine-Forestry. I explained my ideas and he put them on paper and came up with spectacular drawings and more. We did have to go to the Committee of Adjustments. Once we got the ok from them, Fernando was able to submit the application with the drawings. We received the Building Permits shortly after. Fernando is very professional, detailed and easy to talk to. Fernando also recommended a contractor whom I have hired. Fernando has been very patient and reassuring during this long process. I would recommend Fernando in a heartbeat. Rocchina

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Home extension and garage

Fernando was very helpful with dealing with the city of Toronto and committee of adjusters. He explained everything in clear detail about his projects. He visited us to make sure everything was clear many times. He has an amazing personality and really awesome customer service. I would reccomend him to anyone who is going to take on a project.

Garage with Second floor Addition Phase 1

Last year, my husband and I decided that we wanted to do some home renovations, rather than moving to a bigger home. Our goal was to add an attached garage, along with an addition over the garage. However, little did we know the process of receiving a permit is not so simple. We were referred to Fernando (G.S. Designers Ltd.) because of his strong skills and knowledge when it comes to building permits. Having an irregular shape lot, partly on ravine with many trees in the way was a lot to process and unexpected. Having to connect and communicate with the TRCA, Parks/Forestry, Ravine & the city itself wasn't a walk in the park, but we managed to work together as a team to pull through, without having it to reach the Committee of Adjustment. This definitely saved us a lot of money, time and stress. Overall, we are very happy with the outcome of receiving our building permit and required clearances. We thank you Fernando/G.S. Designers Ltd. for all your time, patience and dedication!

RD in Toronto
RD in Toronto

Kitchen and basement renovation

Fernando had done excellent work for us in the past when he designed our garage, so we immediately thought of him when we needed to do a kitchen and basement renovation. Fernando was indispensable through out the entire project from the design to the finish. He did all of our drawings and got the permits as well as put us in contact with great engineers. It was a complicated job that involved structural, hvac and electrical work but Fernando found solutions to accommodate all of our needs. He has a meticulous eye for details and dropped in throughout the construction, catching errors that others had missed. He was not only excellent at his job but was also incredibly helpful, going above and beyond to make sure the project was a success. His experience, knowledge and geniality made the project run smoothly and I would absolutely recommend using him.

Anthony in Etobicoke
Anthony in Etobicoke

Consultation

We have a beautiful unfinished basement with lots of potential. We hired Fernando to come over and give us some direction. We wanted to make sure that when the basement is finished, we are utilizing all the space in the best way possible for our growing family. Fernando did just that, he listened to all our wants/needs/concerns, and addressed them all. We enjoyed his visit, and the collaboration that ensued. He gave us lots of different ideas, stuff we had considered, but more importantly, many things that we just hadn't considered. It was time well spent, and we are looking forward to working with him again on our next adventure. Thank you.

Michael Fuorivia from Toronto
Michael Fuorivia from Toronto

Open Concept/Addition/Complete Renovation

Fernando did an excellent job in the design of the open concept and addition to this home. He displayed excellent problem solving and communication skills. We encountered an problem with the calculation of the beams and Fernando played a large role in creating a solution to the issue. I would highly recommend Fernando to anyone looking for a qualified architect or designer.

gurjeet from Toronto
gurjeet from Toronto

extention

When I met Fernando I was really glad. Fernando is such a great person. Helped me through so many things. From getting the permit to finding the right person to do our extension. I can say that if you are looking for someone to get a permit for you then i recommend calling Fernando. He so nice, kind, reasonable. Explains everything very well. Step by step.Easy to talk too. I thank Fernando for doing so much me and my family and helping us so much. Thank you!

Antonio in Toronto
Antonio in Toronto

Concrete Porches and Balconies

I meet Mr. Fernando in 2011 for my interior renovation and I was quite happy with his service. So in 2013 I went back, this time for the exterior renovation of the porches and balconies.
We meet many times at the site with his team to study the plan. He kept me always updated of everything along the way. Extremely professional with his work, took care of everything from the application, committee of adjustment, three permit to building permits. Definitely I would recommend GS Designers to friends or anyone who's deciding to do a renovation or addition.

Bill K from Toronto
Bill K from Toronto

Plans & Permits

GS Designers Ltd
416-652-0143
721 Old Weston Road
Toronto
M6N 3b7

I met Fenando Sestito over 20 years ago at a trade show and have never looked elsewhere. Our company "Royal Waterproofing & Contracting Ltd" Use his services on a yearly basis to do our clients plans for new porches, decks & other projects. His knowledge of the Ontario Building Code is second to none and we always end up getting a permit for our clients. He is very professional, honest and sincere and always follows up before, during and after the project is completed. We have no reason to go elsewhere. Bill K

Ian from Toronto
Ian from Toronto

Design, Plans and permitting for renovation.

Fernando is fantastic. We worked with Fernando 10 years ago when he did our plans and permitting for a garage we wanted to build and had no hesitation calling him again when we were considering a home renovation. Both times we found him extremely professional, reliable and knowledgable. He goes above and beyond what is expected, and was always available to answer our many questions. We have recommended him to friends and neighbours who have all been extremely happy with his work. I would have no hesitation working with him again.

More about GS Designers Ltd

Fernando Sestito, M. A. A. T. O, BCQ. Designer/ Building Permit Services, 721 Old Weston Road @ Rogers Rd. Member of the Association of Architectural Technologists of Ontario, Associate Member of the OBOA, Ontario Building Officials Association, BCIN, House/ Small Buildings, Serving the public since 1975 Visit us at www. ...
Looking for Drafting Service pros in York?