Elves Flooring

Gail in Vineland
5 reviews Lincoln, ON

New carpeting

Great service!
We had wall-to-wall carpeting installed in 2 bedrooms & hallway in March 2016. Gary & Richard moved all the large pieces of furniture and were very conscientious about keeping everything clean while they worked. Very polite & hard-working team, and Gary was very meticulous in laying the new carpeting. I would recommend Lincoln Flooring & Design (formerly Elves Flooring) and would hire them again. David, the new owner, was very helpful in showing & explaining the different types of carpeting.

karen boone in Smithville
karen boone in Smithville
2 reviews Smithville, ON

install floor

I had a friend who was going to lay my flooring while I was on vacation, I came home to find nothing done. I work at home and stored everything from my living room in my work room. I went to elves, explained the situation and they quoted me plus had their guys at my place in two days. The only problem I had was getting them to come back to finish the trim which took over a week but once they did come back it looked great.