Easy Tile Centre Ltd

Reviews for Easy Tile Centre Ltd

Hometimes in Toronto
Hometimes in Toronto

tiles for kitchen floor

Nice quality selection of tiles for the price. Mark had lots of good information and educated us on the tiles. He cuts out the middle man. Happy with the service and tiles!!

Kathi in Toronto
Kathi in Toronto

Kitchen Floor

I purchased porcelain tile from the Scarborough location ( owns two more, one in Pickering and one in Whitby) and inquired about installation. Was advised by owner that they had over 20 installers and he would recommend his best. The guy showed up with an assistant and advised me that I was lucky to get him as he is usually booked a year in advance!! The red flag should have went up then but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He spent more time telling me stories, bragging about his work. They smoking outside and left their cigarette butts all over. Threw their water from the wet saw onto my back yard which froze and my dog tried to eat it. You can not tell if tiles are laid flush until the grout is applied. Never really noticed until I put the furniture back and realized all kinds of tiles are uneven as my table and chairs would catch on them. As well I have also caught my shoe and tripped. Went back to store and owner acted surprised as he said he had never any complaints before. This guy showed up hung over from the night before and smelled of alcohol. Now because of the tiles that are not flush and the poorly applied grout, I cannot sweep the floor, have to pull out the vacuum. I have constant dirt that is trapped in the grout and I have to get down on my knees to wash the floor.Went back to store to tell owner how upset I was and he said he would drop by and take a look, he never did. Now every time I look at my new kitchen I am very disappointed.

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Scarborough?