Carleton Pumping Service

Paul
Paul
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Septic pump out

I arranged a pumping of my buried septic system and Carleton Environmental Service/Carleton Pumping came to dig up the tank and pump it out. Arranging the work was easy through email and I appreciated the checklist reporting the condition of the various components of the system. I would recommend Carleton for those who need a septic pumping.

Jamie1980 in
Jamie1980 in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Septic pumping

Only company that would help us out over a weekend. We have two toddlers and having the septic back up on a Saturday morning wasn't ideal. We called probably 15-20 companies and Carleton Environmental was the only one that was able/willing, otherwise we would have been euchred until Monday at the earliest. Highly recommend this honest company!

Russ
Russ
1 review Ottawa, ON

Warranty Issues Promptly Addressed

On my recent home purchase an issue arose during the septic inspection, which it was agreed the seller would fix. Carleton Environmental Services was contracted to perform the work: replacement of the pump in the submerged chamber located between the septic tank and the field. The pump, wiring and conduit running to the house were all replaced and a new septic alarm was installed in the basement. I met Randy on site before the work was performed and he explained everything that would be done thoroughly. I also inspected immediately after the work was performed and saw that the system was functioning properly.

The day after my move-in (Thanksgiving Day) the alarm triggered and I was able to inspect the pump chamber to verify there was no outflow. I texted Randy and he was quick to respond. It took three separate visits to correct the problem, as it appeared to be a combination of electrical (a switch issue at the tie-in to the house which was unconnected to the work performed) and parts (floater assembly on pump). However, on all three alarms CES’ response time was prompt and there was no relenting until the problem was completely solved and I was fully satisfied. Would that all contractors took their warranty obligations this seriously!

Daniel  from Ottawa
Daniel from Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

Septic Inspection

A relative of mine recommended Carleton Environmental Services as company that would be able to inspect the sceptic system on a house that I was intending to purchase. They were on-time and they were able to identify some issues with the system (two of the “four” runs were blocked with roots and the tank itself had eroded down to the water line) but otherwise gave the septic system a passing grade.
I have now purchased the house and I have hired a company to fix what the inspector recommended as the water was barely flowing out of the toilets when flushed. The company has found that all six runs are blocked full of roots need to be replaced which has tripled the cost of the repair.
Carleton Environmental Services has completely absolved themselves of any responsibility for the issues that have now been found. I am disappointed with the situation.

Chantal Williamson from Gloucester
Chantal Williamson from Gloucester
4 reviews Gloucester, ON

Septic Inspection

This is the second time we used Carleton Pumping Service for a septic home inspection. I have to say Justin explains everything in detail and what to expect and to look out for. We will definitely use them to have our septic pumped now too.

More about Carleton Pumping Service

We are a professional, qualified, and insured waste management company located in Ottawa, Ontario. We provide septic and holding tank pumping services, portable toilet rentals and grease trap services to clients in the Ottawa area and surrounding regions.