Brick The - Leduc

crobitaille in Edmonton
crobitaille in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Coffee Table and End Tables

I bought a coffee table and end table set here and i had it only 1.5 years and it fell apart. their furniture is not good quality from my expierences. I had also bought a dining room set it too fell apart in less than 2 years. we moved about 2 times and the furniture couldnt even handle it. I will not shop from the brick ever again.

Stephanie in Edmonton
Stephanie in Edmonton
3 reviews Sparwood, BC

New Mattress

We purchased a posturpedic bed from the Brick over a year ago. They delivered it 2 days later and took the old bed away at no charge. It was a bit of a pain to wait for them as they give you a 2 hour window but on the bright side they were available to deliver in the evening. The bed is super comfortable and I am very satisfied with its quality.

JACKY in Edmonton
JACKY in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

New mattresses

We purchased 2 King size mattress sets for our new home. We were very pleased with the service and delivery from The Brick. An added bonus was the televisions they were giving away with the purchase.