Benjamin Moore Paints

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
6-2755 Lougheed Highway Port Coquitlam BC
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Coquitlam  >  Benjamin Moore Paints

Reviews for Benjamin Moore Paints

Bonnie in Burnaby
Bonnie in Burnaby
8 reviews BURNABY, BC

Repainting the living room

Wanted a new colour in the living room and decided to try Benjamin Moore instead of the usual big box stores that I had gone to in the past. Was pleasantly surprised by the service and the quality of the product. I really liked the fact that you can get sample paint to try on your walls.

Paula in North vancouver
Paula in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Supplied deck Paint

I went to them for help with painting a wooden deck floor. The paint they gave me was the wrong paint and it scraped right off. I went back to them and they gave me more paint that I put on, taking lots of my time. It scraped off again. I have the worst looking deck in the area.

Anne in Port Moody
Anne in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Bought paint for entire house

Benjamin Moore have been extremely reliable. They talk us through what types of paint would be best for what types of usage, they helped us find paint for our kitchen cabinets. They are quick and friendly, I am never standing around. The prices may be a little higher than other retailers but the service is worth it. We bought 'low VOC' paint because I was pregnant because it was good for my health.