HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Reliance Holmes Heating and Cooling - Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance Holmes Heating and Cooling - Ottawa

rlp in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Derek and Chris called to advise they were on the way and arrived approx. 30 mins. later. Work well done and left our property neat and clean. Explained all relevant matters concerning the new unit.
Very satisfied with their workmanship and courtesy.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to help and appreciate your business ~ Penny

Tammy in Toronto
1 review Perth, ON

We were extremely impressed with the knowledge the installers had and how nothing was too much for them. Their attention to detail was second to none. We were fortunate enough to have both Derek and Costa working together. They made an incredible team. Very impressed with over all experience and absolutely, without a doubt, recommend your company to anyone looking for heating or cooling needs. Thx very very much

Job Price

Thank you Tammy for sharing your comments and review! We're so glad that we were able to help and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

1 review Arnprior, ON

Our water heater was old and inefficient so we decided to go with a tankless one. The Reliance team of Ryan C and Ryan A were wonderful. They were very courteous, quick and did a perfect job of cleaning up. I'd highly recommend them.

Job Price

Hi there, thank you so much for your great review & feedback! We really appreciate it! -Cait

sam in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

we just install heating and cooling system in our house. GREG,KENNY,DEREK,CHRIS AND RYAN did a great job installing our new HEATING AND COLLING system. They fully explained what they were doing, explain everything about system how to operate and completed the work in very efficient manner. They left everything neat and tidy and I would recommend them highly.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! -Cait

1 review Ottawa, ON

Our town home is about twelve years old. My air conditioner died and after some research and putzing around with it, I realized that the capacitor was shot. A pretty easy fix; however, the unit was a refurbished KeepRite model that had come with the house and we had used it for six years so it didn't really owe us anything (and never really did a great job anyway). Our furnace was a Lennox contractor model that had some tell-tale signs of wear and tear (rust inside the panel, uneven heat zones, etc.) and, again, I knew we'd likely have to replace it in the next couple of years. We've had significant issues with zoning in the house (i.e., basement freezing and upstairs sweltering hot) and my wife has had some serious sinus issues ever since we moved in. After considerable research and some pretty slick salesmanship on the part of Mark from Reliance, I settled on replacing the entire system with a Rheam air conditioner and furnace. We went with a humidifier and UV filter on the furnace, as well, in hopes of improving the sinus issue. The installation team (Greg and Ryan) did a great job installing the system - they were quick, efficient, and clean, and they did a great run through of the system with me once they were done.

Overall, we are very happy with the experience. The Reliance team was quick, efficient and professional. We might have paid a little more than I initially wanted to, but I've learned that "you get what you pay for." I would highly recommend Reliance to someone willing to pay a little extra for quality products and expedient, efficient installation - their expertise is very evident.

Reliance delivered on time and on target.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review, and feedback! -Haley

Russ in Barrie
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Gus and Jeff were amazing at their work and very professional and polite. They did excellent work. Trevor, was an excellent sales person. Everyone I dealt with made sure my needs were met.

Job Price

Thank you Russ for taking the time to share this experience! We're always happy to help and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Ted in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tech was Dustin. Very pleasant, knew his job. Very satisfied with the work and his explanation of the system. Have used Holmes for five years to service my HVAC and very pleased with the company.

Job Price

This is so wonderful to hear, thank you so much for your kind review! -Haley

furnace in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Derek and Chris did a great job installing our new conditioner. They fully explained what they were doing and completed the work in very efficient manner. They left everything neat and tidy and I would recommend them highly.

Bert Cosman

Job Price

Hi there, thank you so much for your great review! -Cait

Ron in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My first experience with Reliance-Holmes was an unqualified success. The end-to-end experience was positive from initial assessment to sale to installation. Salesman Trevor exhibited knowledge, professionalism and great attention to detail. Installation by Tyler and Ryan was flawless and exceeded my expectations. All were pleasant to deal with and provided clear explanations to any and all questions. Thanks, Reliance!

Hi Ron! Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate it! -Cait

Tinydog Mom in Winchester
1 review Winchester, ON

Derek and Chris were fantastic !!! They worked in my very old and creepy basement for hours installing everything. Plus there was rain all day....and they had to work out there in muddy conditions. Very friendly, informative, and tidy too ! Thank you so very much for your great service today. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an install !

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words! We're very fortunate to have Derek and Chris as part of our team and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

More about Reliance Holmes Heating and Cooling - Ottawa

Reliance Holmes Heating and Air Conditioning is one of the largest and best known HVAC sales and service providers for many reasons, including:

We've been in business for over 45 years since
We're one of the largest HVAC contractors in Ottawa,
Many of our products are eligible for an assortment of government and manufacturer rebates
We sell and install only the highest standard of heating, cooling and air quality products and services.
We offer comprehensive repair services and protection plans to keep our customers comfortable year-round.
Our HVAC technicians are some of the best-trained professionals in the industry.
We genuinely care about your well-being and will work hard every day to earn your business and trust.

Furnace Repair and maintenance,
Air conditioner repair and maintenance,
Boiler & Water Heater repair and maintenance,
Fireplace and pool heater repairs,
Duct Cleaning,
HEPA Ventilation Systems,
HEPA Filtration Systems,
Epurair Media Filter,
Humidifiers,
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV's)