Big Ben's Junk Removal

Reviews for Big Ben's Junk Removal

Sajid in Toronto
Sajid in Toronto

construction

Prompt professional service. Made drop off when it was required and even exchanged bin sizes the same day to accommodate our project needs. Very reasonable rates. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review Sajid! Our same day service has become increasingly popular these days. Happy we were able to help!

Andy Forest in Toronto
Andy Forest in Toronto

Junk removal pros

I appreciated the quote ahead of time based on my photos, and they stuck to it. The crew was very thorough, even swept up after they finished hauling away all the junk. Thank you!

Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us! We really try our best to ensure every customer is happy one and we're so glad you are one too :)

Sean from Toronto
Sean from Toronto

Fast affordable, service

Big Ben is a trustworthy company that offers fast, efficient junk removal. The bin was dropped in my driveway the same day I got an estimate. Wood was also put on my driveway to protect it. The bin was picked up shortly after I called and I was billed exactly what they said I would be billed. Overall, a great service! I would highly recommend it!

Hi Sean,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're so happy that you were satisfied with our service, we pride ourselves on our transparent prices. It's a bonus to deal with amazing people like you!

Don in Ottawa
Don in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Big Ben’s is my go to for bins.

I have had a great experience with Big Ben’s. Always on time or early. I have never had to chase them for drop off or delivery. Pricing is good and the service is the best. Ben helped me out one weekend when I was truly stuck. I won’t forget that.

Hi Don! Thank you for leaving us this amazing review!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Big Ben for reno projects

We have used Big Ben on numerous occasions. This time for brick removal on a renovation project using several bins. Very prompt to exchange bins when bins are full.
They are professional and very reasonably priced.
They are prompt for scheduling, drop off and pick up and flexible with location. We will continue to use them for all future projects. We highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We’re so happy that we could make your experience with us a positive one. Thank you for continuing to use Big Ben's! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Loren
Loren

Clean Up

Big Bens's dropped off and picked up the bin when it was requested.
We kept it for an extra week, was reflected in the cost.

One thing I like the most, no hidden charges, were up front with the price. Found some of the company Is got initial quotes for were more when I asked for an actual quote. The quote from Big Ben is the price.

Customer service was also very good.

Hi Loren, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We're so happy that you are satisfied with our services. We pride ourselves on our transparent prices, and happy that you noticed. It was a pleasure working with you!

Wait and Load

From scheduling to pickup, everyone was helpful and friendly. We received call backs when promised, notice before arrival as requested and driver was super nice and helpful. Will use again!

Thank you for leaving us a 10 star review! We're happy everything went as planned and that you are satisfied with our service! We lookin forward to working with you in the future.

Otto's Masonry
Otto's Masonry

Disposal service

Big Ben's has been giving us a more than excellent service since Day 1, in 2010. They are courteous, fast to answer our needs for pick up or exchange or remove the bins, and always ready to answer any question or help us if needed, whether on site or at the office. Also they have very decent prices. A pleasure to work with. I recommend them 100%. Marie-Jo

Marie- Jo,

Thank you for leaving such a raving review! We love dealing with you and your team. We look forward to dealing more with you when the weather warms up!

S.Hayden
S.Hayden

Great junk removal at a reasonable price

We had sold our 3 bedroom house and moved out, so it was time to hire a team to remove the remaining furniture and other junk to empty the house for the new owners. I contacted Big Ben's Junk Removal based upon the reviews on HomeStars and I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed. They requested pictures to provide an accurate estimate, which gave me peace of mind. The crew arrived on time and promptly removed all the junk. The team was curteous and professional. So nice to have it all cleaned out before the home sale closes. Jacqueline in the office was great to deal with too!

Thank you for the lovely review! It was a pleasure helping you clear out the house for the new owners. Happy we could give you peace of mind on this, hope to deal with you again!

Pierre in Toronto
Pierre in Toronto

New build in the beaches

Big Ben was the company I trusted for waste bin services. They delivered on time and as promised every time. Great customer service from Jacqueline and the team. Went out of their way to remove buns when I needed them to.

I highly recommend

Thank you from all of us here at Big Ben's! Hope you have a happy and healthy new year!

More about Big Ben's Junk Removal

Big Ben’s offers full-service cleanouts, or you can complete a cleanout or cleanup with the help of your friends or family members (always a great bonding experience). For cleanups, the crew at Big Ben’s Junk Removal can demolish, dismantle, and remove any debris, leaving the area ready for the next project. For estate cleanouts, we can help empty the residence of any unwanted items and make it ready for sale.

At Big Ben’s Junk Removal, we are committed to your complete satisfaction and getting the job done right. Whether it’s junk removal, demolition, estate clearing, or small appliance removal, we’re here to help!

Because of our focus on delivering exceptional service and quality bins, we have retained many long-term customers. Get a free estimate — call Big Ben’s Junk Removal for service in Toronto and the surrounding areas.