Big Ben's Junk Removal

Big Ben's Junk Removal

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Big Ben's Junk Removal

Removal of junk

Ben's team were amazing! I called early in the morning for urgent (immediate) request and Ben called back within 5 minutes to say he's available because of cancellation of a big job; his team worked very hard for more than 8 hours without complaint. I appreciate everything they did and am very grateful. Have already recommended Big Ben to a local commercial real estate agent. THANKS BIG BEN

Michael C in Richmond Hill
Michael C in Richmond Hill

Fantastic, problem-fee, experience!

Just wanted to say thanks for making the disposal of our renovation waste a breeze! We called on Tuesday morning and a bin was delivered on Wednesday afternoon, which was a snap! We loaded the bin that evening and called on Thursday morning to let them know the bin was ready for pick-up and it was gone by 9:00 AM!

Fast, efficient, reasonably priced - what's not to like?!

I highly recommend Big Ben's Junk Removal for any waste removal needs. I know understand why I see their bins all over our neighborhood - they really are the best in the business!

Thanks team!

Michael and Sonya Culkin

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy we could help to make this process as simple and fast as possible.

Private User reviews Dorval,

Garage Demolition

I was so happy with Ben and his team's work! We had to get rid of an old garage that was full of debris from a renovation. Ben came by to take a look, quoted me a fair price, and two days later the debris, the garage, and its concrete pad were all gone. The guys were super friendly, careful and respectful of our property, and worked incredibly hard. Highly recommend.

Happy we could help, thank you for the review!

Construction Clean Up

we are a smaller sized retail construction company and have been using Big Ben's for several years - they are our "Go To" company for debris removal. I do not hesitate to recommend them for any type of clean up. They are fast, efficient and so accommodating!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

fterzo
fterzo

Rubbish Removal

Accurate and on time. I Was very pleased with the work on both occasions. We will continue to use your services.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review it really means a lot to us. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Alex

Disposal Services for full home reno

Im a GC from Downtown Toronto and Big Bens Disposal covered us for a full gut and reno we just finished in the East. Not only did they cover the gut but also the underpin. They were always prompt on deliveries and pickup and accommodating to our needs on site. They are a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend their services.

TN

ksullivan
ksullivan

Pick up

Great job, thanks for all your help. Excellent staff. And very affordable. Overall very convenient

John in Toronto in Toronto
John in Toronto in Toronto

The only company that could provide a bin for a tight laneway space

As a busy home renovation contractor, I need prompt and reliable bin service all the time. But on one recent project, I went through my roster of bin companies and found none that could maneuver a bin into the tight laneway space that this downtown home had - until I called Big Ben's. They got a 14-yarder into perfect position without any problems. I will be using them a lot in the future!

Thank you for the great review John! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

curt   in Toronto
curt in Toronto

Renovate

Amazing staff!!! Jackie is faboulous !!Great response time. I'm always happy to give them.my business . Have never seen a disposable team so reliable.. have been using their service for years now.. won't stop!

Thank you for the review Curt! Its important to us to ensure our customers are happy with our service, thank you for being such a loyal customer!

More about Big Ben's Junk Removal

Big Ben’s offers full-service cleanouts, or you can complete a cleanout or cleanup with the help of your friends or family members (always a great bonding experience). For cleanups, the crew at Big Ben’s Junk Removal can demolish, dismantle, and remove any debris, leaving the area ready for the next project. For estate cleanouts, we can help empty the residence of any unwanted items and make it ready for sale.

At Big Ben’s Junk Removal, we are committed to your complete satisfaction and getting the job done right. Whether it’s junk removal, demolition, estate clearing, or small appliance removal, we’re here to help!

Because of our focus on delivering exceptional service and quality bins, we have retained many long-term customers. Get a free estimate — call Big Ben’s Junk Removal for service in Toronto and the surrounding areas.