Reviews for Majak Electric

Sandra V in Three Hills
Sandra V in Three Hills

Kenmore Dryer

I called and they were here within 2 days with proper parts in hand after my personal diagnosis. I have never had a problem with this company. First Class, thank you

Thank you, Sandra, for your kind comments and confidence in us.

Big Country Housing Authority in Three Hills
Big Country Housing Authority in Three Hills

GE Washer

I called Majak Electric and Travis was here as promised. He and his assistant checked over our washer and gave an estimate on the repair work. Travis also suggested what type of machine would work better for our type of use. Much appreciated, Travis.

Thanks so Much.

Jim Holman-Hanna

Black Bull Steakhouse in Three Hills
Black Bull Steakhouse in Three Hills

Black Bull Steakhouse - Gaborator

I my 13 months in Three Hills I have never received a prompt service as what was proved by Chester. The response was immediate and the service was as expected, honest and efficient. Thanks Majak Electric.

Thank you for your kind review. We trust we have earned your trust and will be doing more business with you in the future. We wish you all the best in business.

Private User reviews Trochu, AB

Stove repair

Service was good repair tech seemed knowledgeable was very pleasant repair was completed in one trip. Glad to have found a company close to us. Right from first contact to completion was very professional and timely. Thank you,,

Thank you for your kind review.

cjthegirl in Three Hills
cjthegirl in Three Hills

Touch Lamp

I am extremely pleased with the service and work I have received from Majak Electric. They are extremely knowledgeable, service is polite and very professional. The down time of the article is extremely short.

Thanks so much for you gracious review

Jonathan
Jonathan
1 review Okotoks, AB

Poultry barns

Work was done very professional. All the work is done very neat and tidy. And easy to follow and service for many years.

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

cbaglole
cbaglole
1 review Three Hills, AB

Appliance repair and also had ekectrucal

403-443-5061
812 7 Ave N
Three Hills
AB
T0M 2A0

Repaired my washing machine also fridge and did some electrical twice in my bathroom. Only putting in repair to fridge cost

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business.

annieob123
annieob123
1 review Linden, AB

Dryer repair

Was happy that Majak ordered a couple of parts before sending the tech out. He had the necessary part on hand to fix the dryer, which saved on extra cost that would have occurred had he been required to make an additional trip. He had the dryer fixed in about an hour.

Thanks, Annie, for your kind review. We appreciate customers like you. I wish we could do all the repairs on the first visit.

jwmarsh4093

812 7 Ave N
Three Hills
AB
T0M 2A0

My husband had put a furnace in and it wasn't working. He called Majak and Chester came out right away. We had to wait an extra day due to long weekend for the parts. As soon as the part came in, Chester was back in and all was good.
We thank him very much for the great service.

Thanks, Wendy, for your kind review. We appreciate working with clients like you!

More about Majak Electric

Majak Electric is a full-service electrical contracting and appliance repair company serving commercial, institutional, industrial and residential customers in the Three Hills and surrounding counties (Kneehill, Starland, Wheatland, Mountain View, and Red Deer). Chester Majak started his apprenticeship in electrical contracting in January 1978. Majak Electric is a member of the Home Merit Contractors Association.

Majak Electric was incorporated by Chester and Donna Majak in 1993. As a family-run business, it was started in response to requests for specialized electrical services in and around Three Hills. After Chester’s dad retired after 30 years in the appliance repair business, Majak Electric started an appliance repair department to pick up the slack.