Collins Rob Electric

alex in london
alex in london
6 reviews London, ON

upgrading panel

I had an electrical panel upgraded in my home in order to accommodate my electrical needs. I specified that there were overload issues. The guys who came showed up with a panel that had an inspection sticker already signed and dated that was never inspected by Rob. The behavior of the guys who did it was unacceptable--ie: standing on furniture with dirty boots, urinating in my backyard, etc... When I complained I was told the work could be done 'properly' for an extra $1000. Unacceptable.