Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Sunbeam vacuum

Extremely happy with the service!! Your extensive knowledge of the product made me feel more confidence in my purchase. Love my new vacuum. Will definitely go back. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for visiting our showroom and your purchase of a new Beam Central Vacuum System,
your business is appreciated.

Paul in Brampton
Paul in Brampton

Drainvac Dark Edition Central Vacuum

Hi.. I found Beam Central Vacuum Etobicoke Service Centre through Homestars.. Was looking for a dealer that sold Drainvac Central Vacuums.. I read a few reviews and was delighted. I talked to Bill the owner through email and he was quick responses knowledgeable and helpful to say the least. I drove all the way from Brampton to pick up my central vacuum.. He made me an elbow extension and explained everything how to hook it up without needing to get installed.. Was easy and quick and if I needed any help he would guide me through the phone..I would definitely recommend everyone with any vacuum needs to go to Etobicoke Service Centre and talk to Bill! Great costumer service at its finest.. Also got a great deal with new hosing as well package..

Paul,

thank you for taking the time to drive to our showroom and sharing this review.
Glad we were able look after your central vacuum needs, call anytime should the need arise.

Don Morrison
Don Morrison

Outstanding service

I have been going to Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. for our Beam central vacuum needs for many years. The service is outstanding and they are very fair. We had an issue with our central vacuum and George responded with great advice and service- and helped us right away. It is so refreshing to deal with local businesses/entrepreneurs who not only can provide quality vacuum solutions at a fair price, but they are there when you need them for excellent service. Great people! I would highly recommend.

Don Morrison,

thank you for your continued support over the years....we sincerely appreciate it and your taking the time to share this review.
Happy New Year

Jane
Jane

Central Vac

Fast dependable service. Knowledgeable and family owned business. Take ownership and pride in their work. Thank you for your prompt response and for providing us with a new and updated central vacuum. It is working amazing. Jane

Jane,

thank you for sharing this review and your purchase, call anytime should the need arise.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd

Greener
Greener

New Central Vac unit

I have been a customer of Etobicoke Service Center for many years. Bill has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable with any and all vacuum related questions and service issues….and we’ve have lots of both over the years!! I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

Greener,

thank you for your continued support and your purchase of a new central vacuum system...it is appreciated.

Kevin Russell in Kleinburg
Kevin Russell in Kleinburg
4 reviews Kleinburg, ON

I have purchased an air filtration system and a variety of central vacuum accessories from this company

I have purchased a variety of central vacuum accessories and an Austin Air Purifier from Etobicoke Service Centre. Bill is extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. I am very confident in his advice and recommendations and would highly recommend his company. I have come across very few companies as professional and easy to work with as Etobicoke Service Centre.

Kevin Russell,

thank you for the great review of our services and your continued support, it is greatly appreciated.

Tom West from Toronto
Tom West from Toronto

Replacement of 30 year-old Beam Central Vacuum

Our 30 year-old Beam central vacuum finally died. Looked at HomeStars and found Etobicoke Service Centre. The owner answered and suggested we visit. We did and quickly got exactly the replacement unit we needed. Gave us what are options were, but no pressure tactics (we did go for a quieter unit) . Bill did the installation himself, and it was fast, efficient and painless.

Thanks to Etobicoke Service Centre for providing us with a new vacuum and Homestars for helping us find them.

Tom West,

thank you for choosing us for your central vacuum needs, your business is appreciated... call any time should the need arise.

Central Vacuum

I had a great experience with Bill at Beam and would highly recommend Beam Vacuum for any of your household needs . Bill took the time to explain all of the different options available for my home and gave me the best vacuum and option for my house .

thank you for visiting our showroom and your purchase, it is appreciated.

C M - Toronto
C M - Toronto

Vacuum

Definitely a go-to store for anything vacuum related. Bill is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He provided amazing customer service not often seen these days. No hesitation in highly recommending them.

ABelvedere
ABelvedere

Central Vacuum system

After calling a few places including Bill at Etobicoke Service Center I I
I drove out of my way to go to this store because of the friendly and professional way Bill handled my phone call compared to the others.
I was not disappointed as Bill was very professional, had tons of experience and talked about the benefits of each until I felt very comfortable making a decision. Even after doing so and asking Bill to get me the unit package, Bill took the time to put together a few small pieces of wiring and a utility inlet, as well as a flexible hose to make the install very easy and generously did not charge me for those items even though I did not ask for anything free. I would highly recommend doing business with Etobicoke Service Center and will be back for my family's needs.

ABelvedere,

thank you for taking the extra time to visit our showroom and your purchase, your business is appreciated.... call at any time should the need arise.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.