Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Beam Central Vacuum

I called several companies and received their price and approx. installation timeframe, I received a better deal on both from the
Etobicoke Service Centre. Delivery & installation were on time and performed in a professional manner, the installer gave a detailed set of instructions in order for a continued superior performance of the product. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a new or replacement product.

Thank you for choosing us for your central vacuum needs, we appreciate your feedback of the sales and service we provided.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. is an Authorized Beam Central Vacuum dealer that has a brick and mortar location that stands behind the manufacturer's warranty and our work.
Proudly serving the GTA since 1971.

Celia in Etobicoke
Celia in Etobicoke

Prompt professional service

Called Bill when our old Beam quit and had a chat about options. I decided to replace after Bill gave me some solid info about the age of the current unit and a better new unit that conveniently was in sale. Installation was arranged and Bill called ahead to let us know he was on his way, showed up on time, did the work, left the site clean and tidy and was an absolute
Professional every step of the way.

Celia,

thank you for choosing us for your central vacuum needs and sharing this review, it is appreciated.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Service of Beam Central Vacuum

Excellent service, Bill went beyond for locating and fixing our central vacuum. Arrived on time, was courteous and made sure everything was up and running before he left. Will recommend this company to all my friends.

Joanne,

thank you for using our services and recommending our business, it is appreciated.
Etobicoke Service Ltd.

Blueprint Building Inspections
Blueprint Building Inspections

Service that is as good as it gets!

Central vac motor failed and I had a hard time finding the part. Mike ended up giving me a better motor (more suction and built in cooling), and installed it with a new circuit board and enclosure lid. Very accommodating and prices were reasonable.

Thanks for the great review and your business, it is appreciated.

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto

Vacuum service

My central vacuum hose was blocked and Bill saved it! The service was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them. I will not go anywhere else for any vacuum related needs.

Erica,

glad we were able to help... thank you for visiting our service centre and sharing this review, it is appreciated.

S. Draper  in Etobicoke
S. Draper in Etobicoke

Beam replacement installation

I went to Etobicoke Service Centre to replace my Beam electric hose which was 34 years old, and the carpet sweeper. I was also concerned if the unit, which was 15 years old, was working properly. Bill was very helpful and I ended up purchasing a new Beam central vac with all the accessories for a very reasonable price.
Bill came to do the installation. He took the time to explain how the new Rug Master worked, and gave tips to making it last longer.
I highly recommend this company. Bill is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly.

S.Draper,

thank you for visiting our showroom and choosing us for your central vacuum needs, we appreciate your business.

Ro
Ro

Great Service

If you are in the market to buy a high quality central vacuum with great service, your search ends here. Great product and great service. Not so common these days. Happy to find this company.

Ro,

thank you for visiting our showroom and your purchase of a Beam central vacuum system, we appreciate your business and this review of our services.

Faye in Etobicoke
Faye in Etobicoke

Beam vacuum replacement

We purchased a new Beam central vac to replace our old one a month ago. Bill was very helpful with the diy installation, even providing us with the tubing to attach the new vacuum where the old one had been. He also helped us trouble shoot when the vacuum still didn’t work properly, giving us wall plates free of charge and offering to loan us a new hose to try at home to see if the hose was the issue. Sure enough, it was. We had a great experience with Bill and felt he was really trying to help us, instead of charging us for every little thing. There was also another gentleman who worked with Bill, and he was also very nice and helpful.

Faye,

thank you for visiting our showroom and posting this review, it is appreciated.
Hope you enjoy your new Beam central vacuum system.

Shujaat in Toronto
Shujaat in Toronto

Central Vacuum System Installation

Professional sale, installation and service. A rare combination. Very pleased to have done business with Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. I will recommend them with hesitation.
Keep up the good work.

Shujaat,

thank you for visiting our showroom and your business, it is appreciated.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. is an authorized Beam and Miele Dealer with a fully stocked showroom.

Robin Davidson-Arnott from Etobicoke
Robin Davidson-Arnott from Etobicoke

Install new (replacement) central vacuum

I had dropped in to Etobicoke service centre about a year ago to get a couple of replacement parts for the wall receptacles and at the time Bill noted that it might be time to replace our unit. We recently had problems with blockages in our system and when my wife and I went back Bill again suggested it might be time for a replacement. When we figured our unit was indeed over 30 years old it seemed like good advice and he had a unit on sale that matched what we needed. Bill walked me through a bunch of little things I needed to know about removing the old unit and installing the new one. Little things you could figure out - but it was easy when you expected what you saw.
The minute I turned on the new system we were getting great suction at all our receptacles and no indication of any blockage - so good advice.
Bill had said that in the unlikely event that thee was sill a blockage we could borrow there heavy duty shovac system to clear it, but in this case there was no need.

Good advice and good service.

Robin

Robin,

thank you for sharing this review and your purchase of a Beam Central Vacuum System, it is appreciated.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd .

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.