5114 Dundas Street West Toronto ON M9A 1C2

Ewa in Etobicoke
Ewa in Etobicoke

Vacuum

I called and got an appointment within 24 hours
Bill showed up the next day and now I have a new Electrolux vacum
that works and is better than the one that died.
Ewa

Ewa,

thank you for the great review of our services and your purchase, we appreciate this.

Shane, North York
Shane, North York

Replaced 20-yr old central vacuum unit

416-231-3056
5114 Dundas Street West
Toronto
M9A 1C2

Summary: straightforward, friendly, respectful, accommodating, and the installation was good. You can't go wrong.

My 20-year-old Eureka died, so I went to homestars and found Etobicoke Service Centre. I called and spoke to George who turned out to be the installer. He listened, made a recommendation and offered appointments that fit my schedule.

- arrived exactly on time
- took his shoes off before coming in
- cleaned up the walls that were dusty from the old machine
- installed the unit carefully and thoughtfully
- showed me what I needed to know about the unit and its attachments

These are lovely people to work with and I'm happy to do business with them. They are straightforward and they care about your experience.

Shane,

thank you for choosing us for your central vacuum needs and this great review, we appreciate this.

Joe Lyle from Mississauga
Joe Lyle from Mississauga

Installation of new central vacuum

Bill and his team were excellent. The work was completed on time and as scheduled.. Bill took the time to honestly give me an accurate assessment to explore all the options available. They answered all my questions thoroughly and took the time to make sure. They were very accommodating. It was pleasure to have worked with Bill and his team. They have my highest recommendation.

Joe,

thank you for allowing us to supply and install your new central vacuum system and recommending our services, we appreciate this.

Kevin Millar in Toronto
Kevin Millar in Toronto

Excellent and Prompt Service

Shortly before Christmas, my existing central vacuum system broke down as it was quite old. After reading the positive reviews on HomeStars, I contacted Etobicoke Service Centre to assess whether the unit could be repaired or should be replaced. I was able to get an appointment within two days of my initial call. Bill ran through all the possible scenarios before visiting my home.
Once it was determined that the old unit could not be replaced, I was able to get a new more powerful (and quieter) unit installed on the same day. He also provided me with an upgraded set of attachments for my new unit.
I have been very impressed with both the new Beam central vacuum unit and the professionalism of the folks at Etobicoke Service Centre.

Kevin,

thank you for allowing to supply and install a new central vacuum system in your home, we appreciate this and your time in posting this review.

Joanne VdB from Toronto
Joanne VdB from Toronto

Fast, efficient - done!

A blockage had formed in one of our central vacuum line that we needed help clearing. Bill was quick to response, book a time and stay on top of the situation until it was resolved.
We highly recommend Etobicoke Service Centre
Joanne

Joanne,

thank you recommending our services, glad we were able to get your central vacuum system up and running quickly.

LiLiZweg in Etobicoke
LiLiZweg in Etobicoke

Beam Serenity Series SC375 Central Vac System

It was our first time coming in as we were trying to figure out what central vac system to go with, previously only using a Miele canister. I came in by myself and then returned with my hubby. We have had a fantastic experience purchasing a BEAM central vac system with upgraded tools, power button, and flat, sleek outlet covers! Bill seemed honest, experienced and eager to please to close the deal. When we came home with the wrong set of outlet covers, Bill sincerely apologized and offered a free cleaning attachment for the inconvenience. So thoughtful! The best part is that Beam comes with a 10 year warranty and Bill and his team do all the repairs too! We highly recommend this one-stop shop with amazing attention to details.

LiLiZweg,

thank you for visiting our showroom and your purchase, we appreciate this.
Please let us know if there are any concerns with your new Beam Central Vacuum System moving forward, our service department will be prepared to honor the manufacturers warranty.
Thanks again!

Diana Primerano from Toronto
Diana Primerano from Toronto

Excellent Service and Product

Bill is amazing. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and aims to please. For incredible service, incredible products and fantastic conversation with Bill... visit The Beam Central Vaccum Systems on 5114 Dundas St West

Diana,

Thank you for the great review and your purchase, we appreciate this.

sharon in Mississauga
sharon in Mississauga

Vacuum purchase

I was looking to upgrade my central vacuum system and after reading the excellent reviews, on Homestars, for The Etobicoke Service Centre, I decided to go there to see about a replacement central vac system.
I was truly impressed with the experience from beginning to end.
Bill took the time to explain the options to me and on his recommendation, I purchased a central vac system that I am very satisfied with.
Amazing customer service and excellent pricing.
If you need a new vacuum, Bill is a pleasure to deal with and I will certainly recommend him to my family and friends.

Sharon,

thank you visiting our showroom and your purchase,we appreciate this, and your review of our services.

Anne Ferguson in East york
Anne Ferguson in East york

Etobicoke Service Centre-Beam Vacuum Purchase

I decided to upgrade my old Beam Central Vacuum system with their new machine which includes a disposable bag which helps reduce dust and keeps the machine and air cleaner. Etobicoke were great to work with as they didn't just recommend the right machine for our house and circumstance. They also took the time to show me how to install the new bag system and inquired as to how my current machine was installed. They then gave me free of charge some flexible hose and attachments in case my new machine didn't line up exactly like my old machine. It turned out they were exactly right as my old fixed piping line was off by a good 4 inches and the flexible hose made all the difference in installation. What would have been a few hours of fiddling and adjustments became a simple 5 minute installation. Full credit to Etobicoke Service Centre for not just selling me a new machine but also anticipating my potential installation challenges and enabling me to easily install it myself. That saved me a couple hundred dollars of having someone else do the full installation. The new Beam is also great and we love the easy-to-use bag system. It has really kept our new machine a lot cleaner and less dusty than the old machine.

Anne Ferguson,

thank you for the great review of the services we provided, we are glad to hear the new Beam system is up and running.

Henry Wong from Toronto
Henry Wong from Toronto

Beam Central Vacuum System

Excellent service. My central vac broke down. I called Etobicoke Service Centre on Saturday afternoon and a serviceman arrived on Sunday before noon and replaced it right away. Can't be faster than that. Kudos.

Mr. Wong,

thank you for choosing us for your central vacuum needs, and the great review of our services, much appreciated.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.