5114 Dundas St West Etobicoke ON M9A 1C2

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. - Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Henry Wong from Toronto
Henry Wong from Toronto

Beam Central Vacuum System

Excellent service. My central vac broke down. I called Etobicoke Service Centre on Saturday afternoon and a serviceman arrived on Sunday before noon and replaced it right away. Can't be faster than that. Kudos.

Mr. Wong,

thank you for choosing us for your central vacuum needs, and the great review of our services, much appreciated.

Home owner, Toronto in Etobicoke
Home owner, Toronto in Etobicoke

Beam Central Vacuum system

I called Bill of Etobicoke Service Centre after my Beam Central Vacuum unit of 31 years stopped working. Bill was very patient to identify the problem and suggested replacing the unit rather than changing the motor. He recommended a new model befitting to the size of my house. After doing my own research and further conversation with Bill, I decided to engage his service. I felt comfortable with Bill and his company because of his knowledge of the product, his service, the way they deal with the warranty, not to mention the competitive pricing. I ordered the unit over the phone and it was installed the next day, they also disposed the old unit for me. Everything was done in a very professional manner. I will definitely use Bill and Etobicoke Service Centre for my future vacuum need. Thank you, Bill.

Thank you for the great review of our services, and your purchase of a Beam Central Vacuum System, we appreciate your business.
Please feel free to call, or drop by our showroom should the need arise.

Antonio
Antonio

Central vacuum

416-231-3056
5114 Dundas Street West
Toronto
M9A 1C2

I was in need of a new central Vacuum. After a bit of research I saw the reviews here and I had to check out this place. When I arrived I met Bill the owner. The reviews spot on. He's amazing! He explained all the options and told us what we needed rather then try to up sell his products. Which is refreshing. Customer service like that is hard to come by. If your ever in need of a vacuum, this is the place to go!!!

Antonio,

thank you for taking the time to visit our showroom and leaving this great review, it is greatly appreciated.

ed j in Etobicoke
ed j in Etobicoke

Central Vacuum

Bill walked me through the diagnostic process. Test the pump and told me there was a break in the line. I was able to find the break and as a courtesy gave me a 90 Degree fitting at no charge. Amazing, professional service. Rock on Bill.

Ed,

it was a pleasure helping out, thanks for stopping in to our service centre.

King123 in Etobicoke
King123 in Etobicoke

Install new central vacuum

I called to discuss a tune up on my central vacuum, that had been working poorly for some time. They came prepared to either fix it, or replace it. Everything was clearly explained. Fantastic service

King123,

thank you for the great review and allowing us to do business with you.
Enjoy your central vac system.

Pat in Scarborough
Pat in Scarborough

Purchased a central vacum

Excellent service, very honest helpful and dependable! They took the time to provide great information on various central vacum systems. Also, explained the differences between motors in various brand name units.

Pat,

thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure serving you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Central vacuum replacement

I went in store to purchase a central vacuum unit and arranged installation for the next business day. Arrived on time and installed the new unit within the allotted time. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your experience in dealing with Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd.
We appreciate your business.

tonia
tonia

Central Vacuum

Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. is the only place you should go for your central vacuum needs. They offer professional installation and high quality products/machines at VERY reasonable prices. Bill, the owner, is a prince of a man. He operates on trust and honesty, and the philosophy that the customer is always right. I highly recommend this company 100%. You will not be disappointed. Call Bill! You will be extremely happy you did.

Tonia,

thank you for allowing us to supply and install a new central vacuum system in your newly renovated home, we appreciate your business.

Iryna in Toronto
Iryna in Toronto

Central Vacuum Instolation

Nice team. They know their products in details ( which is not a common thing from my experience), can coordinate your needs and budget with a product range. The technician guy was very fast, quiet and didn't leave any mess after work. There was no ignoring the phone calls, pushing to buy more expensive items or so. Thanks guys!

Iryna,

thank you for visiting our showroom,your business and posting this review of our services,
it is appreciated.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd.

Great service - would definitely recommend!

Bill was very helpful and we are very satisfied with the service and product we received! Installation in our finished home was easy and quick - only took about half a day and they were able to come within a week of us purchasing the unit. Thank you, Bill, for all your help and great service!

Thank you for allowing us to supply and install your new central vacuum system, your business is appreciated.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. - Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service of all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.