Stair Trek

729 Fowlers Road Uxbridge ON

Review for Stair Trek

kcoffey in Toronto
kcoffey in Toronto

Rip and replace of stair case

I hired Issac to replace the stairs in my home, approx 12 steps from the basement to the main. Issac came to my home and gave me a free evaluation. I must admit, I asked a lot from Issac. I gave him a project and he delivered! I was getting quotes from other businesses on this website that were well above what I had paid and these companies didn't even estimate costs for staining.

I hired Issac in August, work began in October and was fully completed in December. I do admit that I wish the job was completed sooner, it was well worth the wait. I would highly recommend Issac and his team to anyone that needs stair work performed.

Keith.