Bedding & Linens

Reviews for Hamilton Cleaners Inc

scammedcustomer in Hamilton
scammedcustomer in Hamilton

DO NOT GO HERE AT ALL COSTS

I had recently moved to the area and needed to get a few things dry cleaned. I dropped everything off and was more than communicated, and one thing should not have been done to my request if cost was to high. they acknowledgedtheir mistake and helped me out still, would recommend.

Craig in Stoney Creek
Craig in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Simply the best cleaner I have ever used

From welcoming staff to simply great cleaning results these folks are the best. I have been using dry cleaners for over 20 years and have found my last one. I trust them with everything from basic cleaning to tough stains. I have a winter jacket that was owned by my grandfather that I trust to their care without question knowing the results will be perfect!

mag24 in Hamilton
mag24 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Velvet jacket better than ever

I had a jacket I didn't think would ever be the same again if I cleaned it. It was velvet and already fit a little snug so I was worried. I took it into Hamilton Cleaners with all kinds of other hard to clean items and the woman at the counter who was delightfully friendly, told me that it would be fine. I trusted my favourite jacket to them and was so happy with the results. I swear it fit even better AFTER getting cleaned than it did before. Great job. Great help. And all solvent free cleaning which I really appreciate.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Fabulous Service

I'm new to the area and came across Hamilton Cleaners. They were very helpful and accommodating - I find it rare these days to find a business with a staff that is genuine and actually cares. Also did a great job! :)

Spencer in Hamilton
Spencer in Hamilton

Damaged Clothes and Poor Service

I gave them a custom made grey suit with minimal dirt stains around the bottom of the legs. They returned my suit 2 completely different shades of grey. When I asked them what happened they said it must have been something I did. I had the suit for 4 years, it had been dry cleaned multiple times with no problems. First time getting it washed at Hamilton Cleaners and it was ruined. After leaving several messages with staff trying to contact the owner for 2 weeks, they proceeded to tell me that I was at fault and they would not do anything to compensate me for the suit that I can no longer wear.
I have had other things done there with no problems.
Be aware though, if a problem does happen, they will turn their back on the situation and wash their hands of it saying it must be something you did, not them!

Austin in Mississauga
Austin in Mississauga
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dishonest service with a smile

Some terribly dishonest people working here, especially Lori, when they destroyed a $600 coat of mine earlier this year (shrinking it several sizes then tearing off and destroying the wood toggles). I used to live in Hamilton for many years, pains me to leave a bad review for a local business but people should know this is how they handle damages. To give credit where it's due, I believe they typically do good work at this cleaner but if they ever damage something of yours, beware. Lori was very friendly all the while repeatedly making things up to try and get them out of responsibility. Most dishonest customer service person I've ever dealt with. Luckily, I had photos of the coat to prove it.

9 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dry cleaning

905-529-5716
552 Main Street East
Hamilton

I have started taking all my dry cleaning to Hamilton Cleaners after finding out they don't use chemicals. They are a bit more expensive, but I feel much safer and I know I'm helping the environment at the same time.

9 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dry cleaning

This is the only dry cleaners in the Hamilton area that I found doesn't use chemicals that are harmful. Even though the price is slightly higher, it's worth the peace of mind that I'm not wearing chemically treated clothes and helping the environment at the same time.