Poulin's Pest Control Services

Pest & Animal Control
8737 118 Avenue NW MB R2H
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Edmonton  >  Poulin's Pest Control Services

Reviews for Poulin's Pest Control Services

1 review Coaldale, AB

Bed bugs

I had bed bugs in our rental property. Poulins in Lethbridge went there twice to fumigate. They did nothing, still have bed bugs. They want to do a third fumigation, which never said anything about until after the second fumigation was complete. They don't do good work. They just want to continue coming and continue billing over and over! They are very misleading, do not hold there word and do not know what they are doing. They are useless and just want to go back over and over for more money. They don't tell you the whole story. Say company policy states bill needs to be paid prior, but the first two visits bill was paid after completion. They could not prove there company policy, so it does not exist. They are money hungry and take advantage of people in a week position. Do not use Poulins in Lethbridge, AB!! They have very very bad business practice and do not know what they are doing and did not answer any of my questions. Do not go use there service....go to Calgary. It may cost a little more but you know the job will be done and you won't be taken advantage of!!

Vijay from Edmonton
Vijay from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

House pesticides

I called poulin pest control to control the bedbugs to my house,they came and they did the heating system in to my house but not worth for it,with in 4 weeks I found few of the bed bugs in my house suddenly I called them and I explain about I found lots of bugs but they said you have to do one more time heating system it will cost again $1945,and they don't give respect while talking to us,what I suggest please don't go to the poulin pest control services in Edmonton,I was really fed up with this,believe me.

Sylvia in Edmonton
Sylvia in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Pest Control

Hired Poulin's services to determine if there were animals who had burrowed in a garage. Employee came out and set traps. Then called for next two weeks to follow up as well as he came out 2 more times to check traps. He was very helpful and we were thankful there was no issue with any pests - now we have peace of mind!

dave cofell in Edmonton
dave cofell in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Wasp removal

We had a bad wasp problem, we called and spoke with John he had some one out quickly to deal with it. They were friendly and professional. They took care of the problem so we are now wasp free. I would recommend them for dealing with pest problems.