Paramount Pest Control

Reviews for Paramount Pest Control

Happy c.
Happy c.

Mice pest controk

David is excellent and knowledgeable in the pest control field. Most of all, he cared about people's home like its his own. He gave an excellent customer service to us and went beyond his Initial contracted work and helped us young home owners. He was always available to answer questions on the phone via text. David came back after his initial work on two occasions to double check on things, which made us feel very confident about his service. Thumbs up all the way!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

assessment & treatment for carpet beetles

As a retired health care professional, I was upset, to say the least, when I thought that there may be bedbugs in my condo. There was no question as to who to contact. When I was previously in my house, David Saunders of Paramount Pest Control had solved the problem which I had with centipedes after a "big name " company had been unable to do so.
David came out to the condo promptly to assess the situation ( no bed bugs ! ), then returned a day later ( on a weekend, no less! ) to carry out treatment ( for carpet beetles )
As in the past,I was impressed with :
- David's pride in his company & his enthusiasm for the work he does
- his commitment to providing excellent service
-his calm & reassuring approach
-his expertise & knowledge of insects
-his professional yet friendly manner
-the fact that he offers environmentally friendly treatment options
-the fact that he was very mindful, and accepting, that there was a cat in the home
Now, a couple of weeks later, it appears that the problem has been solved -there is no evidence of carpet beetles
Without any hesitation, I would definitely recommend Paramount Pest Control.

debloisjf
debloisjf

Pest problems

He was very nice and explained everything.he took his time and made sure we where happy and satisfied. I would recommend paramount pest control to everyone. Jean

Andree from Ottawa
Andree from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Mice control

We came back from holiday and discovered that we had four-legged squatters who had come in our home looking for a place to live. Upon discovering the tell-tale signs of mice, we located Paramount Pest Control upon searching reviews and requesting an estimate. David, the owner answered our inquiry promptly, and was also able to come on the weekend, while accommodating our last minute request for an appointment change. He came on site on time, and was very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. He addressed all of our questions and ensured that he explained his recommended approach and preventative measures. In addition, he also took into consideration that we also have dogs and a cat, and that any treatment would not put them at risk. His pre-inspection was very thorough (the entire home, garage, attic, etc.), and he also completed an inspection of the exterior of our home.

We have since not seen any additional signs of mice, and the cat has also since stepped down from his watch post, which leads us to think that they have received their eviction notice.

Without reservation, we would recommend this company. Competitive pricing, and superior service.

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa

Pest Control - roach problem

I had a problem with cockroaches and I call David From Paramount!! He answered all my questions!! He is a wonderful man, honest, reliable and affordable. I highly recommend David Saunders for any pest control you may have!!

Andrew in Ottawa
Andrew in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

An Absolute professional!

When I discovered that I had a mouse issue I contacted 2 of the "major companies", and then decoded to consult the Home Stars website as well. I came across the overwhelmingly positive reviews of Paramount Pest Control, and decided to give them a call as well.

David, the owner of the company, promptly contacted me regarding my issue. He was incredibly knowledgeable and forthright; he asked pertinent questions, told me exactly what he would do to tackle the problem and how much it would cost. After my telephone conversation with David I cancelled my appointment with one of the "major companies" (the second company didn't respond to my request).

On the day of the appointment David arrived on time, in a non-marked vehicle, and ready to work. He did a complete interior and exterior assessment of the property, and showed me where the mice had entered from. He was incredibly thorough and professional! I know that he spent more time on our property than I, or he, anticipated; but he honored the original quote that he had given me!

I would recommend Paramount Pest Control, and David, to anyone with a pest issue. David is an absolute professional!!

Greg in Ottawa
Greg in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Mice control

Great service by David. He did an exterior search for locations where mice were likely entering the house and provided solutions to prevent future access. I now know what to look for in the future. He also checked the basement and attic for signs of mice activity and showed me where they were and provided commercial solutions for the immediate problem as well as how to monitor them. The mice problem is now under control and I am much more knowledgeable about ways I can prevent the problem for recurring in the future.

PC from Ottawa
PC from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pest Control

We gave Dave Saunders at Paramount Pest Control a call to deal with a mouse infestation.

Not only did he come prepared to deal with the problem and explained what the process was, he also took us around the exterior of our house and showed us where the mice could be getting into the house.

As if that was not enough, he spent a significant time looking at the insulation in our basement, showing us where these critters have set up residence for years (!) - obvious once you know what to look for (urine, feces, seeds, tunnels) - which was completely missed by our home inspector when we bought the house a few months ago (which will be the subject of separate conversation).

While these facts were not pleasant it did give us the knowledge to start planning remediation - otherwise our very young children may have become exposed to mice feces - quite dangerous.

Dave was very professional, knowledgeable and experienced - highly recommended.

L. Deachman from Nepean
L. Deachman from Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eradication of Carpenter Ants

I was expecting a house full of overseas guests and had big black ants crawling on my kitchen counter and in the sinks in my kitchen and bathrooms. Yuck! Paramount Pest Control to the rescue! Dave the owner, responded to my phone call with understanding and professionalism. We negotiated a price for my small bungalow and he dispatched one of his lead staff within a few days to coincide with my earliest availability. The technician searched both outside my home and within before starting to spray. During that phase of his visit, he showed me areas in my home were the carpenter ants had gotten in behind the vapour barrier. I had called him in for a carpenter ant infestation but he was on the lookout for other pests as well. As an example, he pointed out obvious mice damage where the caulking around my AC piping into the house had been chewed through. He advised me on how to appropriately fix this with copper mesh and an industrial grade caulking prior to autumn. Investigation done, he sprayed outside and then, donning a mask, fumigated inside. He explained how long I should stay outside of the house and how long to leave the residue along the baseboards to ensure my safety and the effectiveness of the treatment. When I returned home later that day, I noticed evidence of the ants being flushed out from wherever they were in hiding. They were dead. Within two weeks, there were no more live ants in my house or even crawling on my outside decks. Thankfully, no more carpenter ants! I would highly recommend this company.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?