Paramount Pest Control

Blair in Ottawa
Blair in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Mouse Control

We had previously used another company to deal with keeping mice out of our house. When the mice returned after about a year, we decided to try another company for a fresh approach. We are really happy we chose Paramount. Dave came quickly and spent about 3 hours with us. He found and sealed the entry holes and inspected our basement and attic. He placed several sealed boxes of commercial rodenticide that should ensure against future mouse problems. He is highly knowledgeable, patient and thorough and answered all of our questions. Highly recommended!

Wasp Extermination

David was amazing. He took his time to assess the situation and come up with the best method/solution to exterminate a serious wasp nests situation we were faced with in our house. He was very polite, compassionate, thorough, meticulous with excellent integrity in his workmanship. We would refer him to anyone with similar issues and we are so happy that we know who to call for situations like this. The wasp situation was very stressful to our family (the wasps were entering from the siding of our house to my little daughter's room!!), and he really took care of this situation with his high quality of work. We are very grateful of David and his service. Thank you David!!

Kim in Ottawa
Kim in Ottawa

Ant extermination

David is excellent. He's extremely thorough. He explained his process, and I was able to help identify the location of many ant nests. In Fall 2017, David successfully eliminated several ant locations.

However, this spring, at least one nest was still alive. It was buried deep in the attic above my kitchen and there was no way his initial treatment could have penetrated the area. I worked with David to figure out generally where the nest could be and I removed the trim for about 6 feet so that David could really spray in the correct spot.

It takes work to get rid of the ants. They worked hard over the years to build their homes inside of mine! But they're gone now and David's diligence to get the treatment into the right spots means they won't be back for good!

cianna in Ottawa
cianna in Ottawa

Bed Bugs

I am tenant in a three story building and 2 out of three apartments were affected by these bed bugs. In a bind for time my landlord had to choose another company ,that was a huge mistake. after two sprays and countless bites Dave came too our rescue. He took the time on a Saturday afternoon over an hour by phone and truly listened to my needs and concerns. The next day he was by spent another hour and a bit going over the procedure the do's and dont's for the next 3 weeks. He is attentive, knowledgeable and a great person who actually cares about his clients. My kids and I send a huge thank you for coming to our rescue!!!!!!!!!

Laura in Ottawa
Laura in Ottawa

Wasp removal

Dave understands the pride that people have in their homes, and the stress of trying to protect your family from pests. He approaches each job with those understandings in mind. Dave goes above and beyond with his services, and I highly reccomend him.

I came across Dave after having issues with another pest control company. I had a growing wasp nest on the side of my house. The wasps were starting to get aggressive, and I have two small children, so I needed it dealt with right away. Dave provided same-day service and was also more affordable than the other company.

Dave was worth every penny. I tried to offer him more money for all the work he did, but he wouldn't accept it. I thought I was just hiring Dave to remove two wasp nests, but he did a safety inspection of our property and ended up removing four wasp nests, carpenter ants, several colonies of cement eating ants, and he found and patched a large hole that mice had chewed in the side of our house around our air conditioning unit. He then did an inspection of our basement to see if we had a mouse problem as a result of the hole. He noticed that mice had chewed a similar hole in my neighbours house and patched it for free.

Dave is also very considerate. We have a tiny old dog, and even though Dave's spray is environmentally friendly (chrysanthemum oil mixture,) he was worried about our dog walking on it because he's so small. Dave took the time to make a cardboard path for our dog so he could reach the grass.

I can't say enough good things about Dave. Four of our neighbours hired him as well, and they were all just as happy as us. He gave them all the same time, level of consideration, and great price that he gave us. I strongly reccomend him. Bottom line- great guy, great service, and great company.

One note: Due to the nature of his work he's not sitting at a desk all day with his phone on him. You may need to give him an hour or so to call you back. He will get back to you though, he will be extremely friendly, and he will provide great service.

Ant free in Ottawa
Ant free in Ottawa

Carpernter Ant Eradication

Dave provided outstanding service to get rid of carpenter ants from our new home! From the outset, Dave's knowledge enabled us to identify that we had a carpenter ant issue before we bought the house and he spent time with my fiance and I on the phone to walk us through what needed to be done to deal with it. Dave spent over 7 hours at our house thoroughly assessing the place for evidence of ant nests and did a full assessment of our yard as well. He was able to locate and eradicate 3 ant nests (including the queen!) and we've been able to sleep easily knowing that our home is ant-free. Overall, Dave is very reliable, knowledgeable and has some great stories to tell. We would highly recommend seeking out his services.

Mice problem in house

Paramount Pests are an honest, professional and skilled at what they do. Attention to detail along with great customer service rid my home of these critters. The confidence and comfort David gave me far outweighed that of the previous pest companies. Thank you Paramount.

Carpenter Ants

Last year I called in Go Pest Control for mice then carpenter ants but wasn't satisfied with their work at all. We continued to get mice in our garage and the ants started up again this spring. I decided to go with Paramount this year because of the good reviews online. I was impressed within the first few minutes of meeting. Tony was able to point out where the "ant hot spots" were just with a quick walk around our home. After I told him the history of the problem, he was very kind and took his time explaining what I could do to better seal my home and what he would do to eliminate the pests. He also took his time in the treatment of our home for carpenter ants and mice. I am confident that our pest problem is now under control with the experts of Paramount Pest Control.

Proud Homeowners in
Proud Homeowners in

Emergency with Carpenter Ants

We called Paramount when we discovered that we had more than just a small amount of carpenter ants showing up inside the house. We were immediately impressed with Dave's knowledge of these creatures, and his thoroughness when he and Tony came and spent a very long time dealing with the problem, explaining to us what we needed to do to prevent future invasions, looking in every corner of our house to make sure they had eliminated any problem areas, and helping us to plan for the future! We were quite panicked about it and Dave went out of his way in a very busy week to take care of us, and for a reasonable price too. Paramount is one in a million, and a tribute to the pest control industry!

rania in Toronto
rania in Toronto

Best company ever

I recommend this company for those who need real and honest help. The service is amazing. They are very professional. I have 4 kids and I found bed bugs and I was like crazy, simply they came and fixed everything and left me with a big smile on my face and this is their aim. Even prices are the best by comparison. Thank you very much David for your sincere work and care. I think that's why you are the best in Ottawa.